Extending the current Battle Pass season

Which was supposed to be the road map

yea that is weird man i thought it would be something ā€œoffensiveā€ but no it just a meme

2 Likes

anyway nice i get to rest since i am busy these week and if i have time i will probably play 2 match for progress

Enlisted copies from Star Citizens.

Can there be a more horrible treatment to a classic ww2 Stalingrad map than a vehicle with haHA funny reindeer and snow shoes on top as official news picture?..

17 Likes

When things are on fire and everything is a bit cursed and the economy is and who knows where at this point things just work.

And I ran out of hearts but I couldnā€™t agree more so here have a mountain of hearts
:green_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Im very glad to hear that.
I made a detailed suggestion that covered the main issues of the current BP and possible improvements, I have high hopes that at least some of it was taken into consideration.

3 Likes

It always does

1 Like

Agreed total disrespect of a Historical Machinery meant to deliver death. nothing funny about being rained upon with a rocket barrage

leave my deer alone.

also, why has the bp been extended?

i mean. it is a occurrence by this pointā€¦ since almost every ( matter of fact, if not ALL Bp outside one ) has been extendedā€¦ but why

1 Like

Wait for the announcement of the announcement.

5 Likes

god this is getting out of hand

( i know itā€™s not the first timeā€¦ but ā€¦ )

3 Likes

adamnpee had kenough

itā€™s joeverā€¦

anyway,
that may be true. as it might not.

gotta see what they have in " store ".

3 Likes

As usualā€¦

3 Likes

I wish instead we could double down and add pinups on tanks.

9 Likes

As long as the

donā€™t mean a +300% increase in requirements for tasks and tedious grinding, for getting less value in turnā€¦

This smells bad, this starts smelling like War Thunder.

Where you have to grind tasks just to be able to BUY more tasks to grind.

11 Likes

ive sold all my red army equipment and some old enlisted squads that are 10000 silver, ill come back to red army but now i have alot of silver

I still like this picture, looks cool.

For me personally, this is great news as I thought it would be difficult to get the last gold reward for this season due to lack of playing days.
You can take your time with the renewal process. :grinning:

Iā€™ve been taking that approach here for quite a long time. The actions (or rather rather non-actions) of the devs made me change my perspective.

2 Likes