Extending the Battle Pass!

I hope we get early jets by the end of the year… Me-262, Meteor Mk3, and maybe i-225 for USSR.
8nm6wm

8 Likes

Sorry more silver would be too logical but there will be Battle Pass exclusive buttplugs for all factions.

4 Likes

Lol please don’t give them ideas

Was expecting something like this

Would be nice, since they have tons of unused fully implemented weapons in the editor. Or just do another even where you can get twitch weapons.

It’s time to get turnt :person_playing_handball:

well it is better than dumping what they had done halfway as an “update”.
people can take their time getting to BP 75 while those reached it can still earn more rewards.
I am looking forward to seeing the new BP stuff

edit:
saw you’re correction

:smirk:

1 Like

Ugh why is this a common occurrence every single BP? Is it that hard to stick to your time limits you set?

6 Likes

You mean the Payday 3 copy paste move?!

1 Like

They better add some decent items instead of some lame ass hats.

4 Likes

Hope you use those two weeks into looking to (decompress BR5) implement BR6 and fixing the matchmaker into an actual BR±2 system , instead of just “improved rewards for levels” (that aren’t going to be much, based on your track record).

1 Like

Don’t talk of the devil matchmaking

Why is everybody forgetting the amazing wall poster we got???! :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t know how to put it on a wall

Don’t think I’ve seen a single one anywhere in game yet. I had completely forgotten about it until now.

1 Like

And 2025 roadmap: fix the delayed f ups in 2024
The cycle continues

The map is too small, even for boom-and zooms

Only 3 things are certain in life. Taxes, death, and enlisted BP extensions.

8 Likes

Why ppl still act surprised when they see the battlepas being extended? It’s a tradition at this point.

6 Likes