Expanding Terraforming

Soldiers who fight in Tunisia are familiar with the ability to literally change the landscape of a battlefield with the help of sapper shovels. In the upcoming major update we’ll be introducing a new, more efficient and effective way to create hiding places in a clear field. In every campaign!

CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE

This funnel never existed here in the first place. It was formed by aerial bombs, giving your soldiers the perfect hiding place to attack the enemy later on.

And this tactical trick in the upcoming update you will be able to do on locations of all game campaigns with any aerial bombs!

The new terraforming mechanism will work on fairly soft ground and will add a lot of variety to both teams’ tactical options. Create shelters for your allies, destroy advantageous enemy positions, and use bombing wisely!

41 Likes

Love it! Great addition to the game :grin:

6 Likes

Normandy will be that Moscow map. Quarry or what ever the name is.

A huge hole.

14 Likes

Waaaagh!
give you a hug my fox~

1 Like

Extend for another week and just this which was promised months ago and only TWO new levels? RPD and STG in Berlin when?

4 Likes

Nice update! Will also shovels and Smoke artillery be added to the other campaigns?

4 Likes

There’s more in the game besides grind a new levels

12 Likes

So where are new modes and new mechanism? Even destruction is limited in Tunisia which is definitly the most boring one of 4? And just TWO new levels?

Any info on the Berlin map holy fox?

4 Likes

I bet it’s an airfield based map

Soon

13 Likes

or completely transform the roads in a huge hole, i see this as annoying

but is just my opinion

Any info on that STG44 or MP43/1 and federv avtomat news ?

2 Likes

8c33327c73f507089986ad6259efdb8a

2 Likes

Today please))

Yay

Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Enlisted edition.

2 Likes

and here you see why DF is not independent. this was the last update for WT.

2 Likes

Rip tanks trying to actually push instead of camping lol

Hope this comes with a slight improvement to how tanks handle terrain

4 Likes

RPD and AS44 when?

3 Likes