Even the Russian side the forum acknowledges the Germans need a belt fed MG with 100 rounds

Just give the MG42 it’s real rate of fire. In-game it starts at 900, but the real version was between 1200 and 1500. Sure, the limits to ammo capacity would still affect it, but the gun was known as the buzzsaw for a reason. Putting the MG15 up to 1200 (from 1000-1050) isn’t the right call, they could have a twin-drum MG42 at BR5 and make the MG15 a foldered weapon…

XD
What kind of smg are you comparing them to, Thompsons?
RD-44 is currently the best progression MG in game, and its Germany that is supposed to have fancy MGs with large belts :skull:
Enlisted historical accuracy is wild

2 Likes

100 rounds?
Do you know it was exchanged at the cost of the bomblet dispersion.the RD44 dispersion has been exaggerated in all view of sight.
Do you know the new Maxim is still with an exaggerated recoil when you set up the machine gun?
Do you know A6 will cause terrifying speed penalties and its firing rate is very slow.
what the price can exact for new MG of German?
When you talk about balance,you should know that shouting always for the faction with the currently most powerful equipment in Enlisted is ruining the future of the game

1 Like

This is for BR5 or possibly BR 6 So stop trying to apply what’s right or wrong here when the Soviets is so magical already and I’d actually like 150 or MG8/15 with 200 rounds But unfortunately I know that’s not gonna happen so I’m just going with 100 rounds

1 Like

And if you care so much about balance what do you say to the allied paratroopers falling from the sky with six squad support weapons because I don’t see so many people complaining about that or how the Soviets are gonna get a new end game weapon which you should not be able to even carry or fire at the same time

1 Like

turning enlisted from a ww2 arcade game to a ww1 arcade game in one step

paratroopers?
Is there any other issue besides Germany currently lacking a BR2 paratrooper squad?

1 Like

Those Russians are quite odd fellows. :eyes:

Make semi-autos kill and then we go back to ww2

1 Like

Besides end game turning into fantasy nightmare and Germans not getting anymore new toys to fight back and the tigers don’t count when they get stuck on everything and can be killed with teamwork

Your arguments would have meaning if you played other factions. Right now you just bleet like a sheep for anything/everything to make life easier for Germany. Germany that is exceptionally strong in the game with the best equipment.

If Germany gets stronger, won’t that just mean the Allies will get better weapons, gear, etc due to Soviet Bias?

1 Like

Not really when it comes to end game especially when it comes to Soviets who have the best ground forces in this game and I’m not talking about tanks

Germans have great weapons when it comes to killing unskilled people but when it comes to sweat Lord versus sweat Lord Soviets have the upper hand and the allies can just bomb us into oblivion

1 Like

Soviet infantry is great. German infantry is also great and if you include gold orders possibly superior. German tanks are better. German aircraft are better.

More players on Germany faction most of the time (subjective opinion and time locked).

So…

yeah.

I’m not sure where you picked up this nugget of BS but I’d let it drop. Total nonsense.

And if we somehow get to steam the imbalance will become more obvious

1 Like

???

How lonely are you so that no friends accompany you to team up and play Enlisted,so then you have no knowledge of Germany’s powerful.
If you frequently meet Gold Medal 5+ VS Gold Medal 5+ in Enlisted, you wouldn’t even say such noob words.

Because there is nothing can stably eliminate Tiger(H) apart from Air bomber.When other situations frequently occur,it shows your battlefronts have collapsed.Tank’s death was not unexpected~

Many incomplete BR4-5 with just Horn STG, especially in Germany - Mess Room - Enlisted
The stronger the equipment, the more players there are; The more players, the more noobs, and the weaker the country; The weaker the country, the more equipment needs to be strengthened.
German are best,so noobs are most.

Now,it is the end without any challenge:Best weapons have become wheelchairs, so a large number of people with disabilities exist in Germany.
The terrifying comfort zone brings more fence-sitters.
More noobs in the team, the old players are just like Kindergarten teachers,always play with chirldren while the enemiesis are adults all.

By the way,I opened your homepage and found that you have serious political bias.So I will not reply to you again.

Then let’s delete all the servers then and play an Asian ones and we get to see what it’s like to sit with a bunch of sweat Lords and see how that turns out especially when they start using game breaking glitches

Thanks to some person on the enlisted discord said something I realized something there’s not enough points to go around if you want to get certain things done Especially if you’re F2P player so having teammates is not a good thing unless you wanna start sharing XP or your premium player So it’s better to play solo if you want to meet some of your quotas.