Even more plans for future updates

Sorry, no, that’s the worst route the game can take.

No to is-3.

Less fantasy, more history.

Limit Pz IV J and Puma off Tunisia and Stalingrad.

3 Likes

But enlisted already have become a fantasy game. And about IS3. The first working prototype of IS3 left the factory in may 1945. Some people will justify this for the tank to be in the game.

Please fix flickering graphics on vehicles, this is a new issue since update, happens on both PS and PC

2 Likes

I was simply saying that currently, people are still facing players who know what to do and they lose enough they change factions after claiming that they are “unbalanced”. That leads to diluting of the factions that work together in a match and hurting a factions overall win/loss rate.

Do I agree there is unbalance? Yes, but it isn’t with equipment entirely it’s mainly veteran vs new player and the messed up BR system.
Most want to gravitate to the more over powered weapons/vehicles and I’ll admit a few of the players have been toxic on all sides (no game can eliminate them entirely). It’s not just one faction, and it’s something that may be able to be solved but in time.
They really need to think about the equipment they put in to each faction and properly balance it, if they can’t it don’t have a place in the game. Germans by far need the most balancing, not meaning a neft. What they lack is the equipment to face the other factions at any tier without needing to be sweaty to win.

Good LMGs (like the 100 round belt fed MG) one of many things the Germans lack currently.
The Japanese, they are missing a lot, etc.

2 Likes

War thunder tries to match premade against premade. Hopefully with time, this will be a thing.

1 Like

Rework the Pilots from the Premium Planes, they have way less Perk Points then regular Pilots.

1 Like

That’s false.
There were errors in the campaign system, true, but they could have been fixed, instead of making the situation worse i.e. The Merge.

1 Like

The amount of prototype weapons we had. It really was a fantasy game.

Big plans are now basic QoL fixes.
Insane.

There were like 2-3 weapon errors prr campaign, and the most prototype ones were limited to gold orders.
95% of stuff was still WW2.

Don’t pretend this was never a WW2 game and they didn’t recreate Stalingrad center basically 1:1 in its 1942 state down to toys, books abd street posters about football matches and movies.

1 Like

It started as a generic ww2 shooter with squads which is unique. But now that br system is here a war thunder 2.0 isn’t out of possibilities.

Please, don’t pretend Moscow didn’t have T-26 and PPD and Berlin didn’t have T-34-85 and MP 3008 exclusively.

This game always was about history and now after the titanic change that is the merge it needs to come back to its tracks.

Definitely not towards WT with infantry, nobody sane wants that.

2 Likes

Completely against all logic and common sense, but the system has been set this way so… :man_shrugging:t2:

Oops oh oh

Was playing WT few years ago, was in game chat, where you can talk to other real players :smiley:
Anyway was chatting to a MOD, when i mention, i wish there was a game like( WT with Infantry ), and he linked me, and our squad/clan then participated in the first few testing’s of game.

True story

i guess that just answers a question i been asking myself lately :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it is what it is. Tiger E is tier 3 or rank 3 vehicle with a br of 6.0 in war thunder.

I know how you feel…It’s not easy being a light…

I am poor after setting up sets for each BR
need more Silver

and that’s the part that scares me the most because when a true allies or Soviet death stack goes into play they can actually break the game because their weapons favored them if they know how to use them right.

Then give germans StuH 42 and StuG IV as exchange, or you know what, even unlockable Pz III M is doable

Maus is available since late 1944 and all stored in a garage…

2 Likes