Even more plans for future updates

be aware when you finally research it and unlock it, mine came without scope and there is no way to buy the scope separately. luckily it seems to use the same scope as the sniper g43, but im afraid to place it in the stg for it to be swallowed by the system.

1 Like

WTH! a sniper rifle, with no scope, get F out here, dam these guys are unbelievable.
Thanks for heads up

yeah, its amazingly funny how these things work. par for the course, i would say.

in this update: we are giving more rewards for long range kills, earn your silver by shooting from afar!!

in the same update: sniper weapons coming without scope, you wouldnt think it was gonna be so easy to get those extra coins would you???

1 Like

i dunno if theres a tank between IS-1 and IS-2… there was a tank between KV-1 and IS-1 called KV-85 but its a bit too late for that now, you can hardly beat a tiger, the only solution would be an ISU-152, if you look a little further theres the T-44-100 and T-44-122 which can be a threat to the Tiger I and Panther.

Strange.

Mines all came with scope normally… :thinking:

1 Like

did you had it already unlocked before merge? i unlocked it in this new tech tree.

1 Like

I want ISU152, because boom.

After the Pershings, the ISU and the KV2 are the vehicles I most want :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Missing the sniper StG 44? Dude what a shame

Before :thinking:
Is the slot to equip a scope on it?

I am not a sniper minded person, i lkie to be where action is, even when getting slaughtered :rofl:

That’s better, i knew they like Gold, but i thought , this crazy haha, cheers

I am thinking it was from a campaign, i had not started, or i just didn’t lvl enough, before merge :frowning:

yup, it has the slot but no scope attached. it seems to use the same scope as the sniper g43, i can swap it from gun to gun. but i dont want to keep it there, im afraid of loosing another scope.

1 Like

It’s a weird bug…

There’s still the older mkb42h with scope variant. This one is non detachable and part of the rifle… Still a great choice.

1 Like

I want comet, cromwell, Churchill AVRE, Humber, Centaur, Brumbar, su-122

But most importantly panzer II luch…cos its not even in warthunder :frowning:

3 Likes

It was my favourite lil tank in H&G (after pz1)… was really good, too.

3 Likes

Hopefully the paratrooper issue will be solved with the new system. I won’t have any more complaints about paratroopers at least.

1 Like

MP 40 could have stayed at br 3. But MP 38 definitely belongs to br 2. MP 38 is more than enough to fight against both allied nations at br 2.

This is like war thunder. Tier 1 has vehicles of br 2.3

The weapons do have basically the same stats, the difference is basically ±5%. And some guys could even consider MP38 superior. It’s just matter of preferences.

1 Like

I think when you buy the first weapon from the tech tree it comes without an attachment or two. My first type 100 late smg didn’t have bayonet.

1 Like

I don’t like the indie beginning level game level of care to visual issues like clipping.

And as for the paratroopers:

1. Soviet paratroopers never used Fedorov
  2. Fedorov was not issued to troops in WW2

So I refuse to use Fedorov.

1 Like