Even more plans for future updates

if it wasn’t complicated enough already…

2 Likes

If crates are dynamic off the BR of the battle. I think its feasable to make Folgore BR 2 because thats where their weapon belongs.

BUT

If your Battle BR is =>3 flamers are in the crate.

If your Battle BR is =<2 replace flamers with…i dunno, something else

4 Likes

You know they are just options…its not like each soldier has 6 hands and can use all 6 at the same time…

2 Likes

It kinda makes sense, since the USSR has really good SMGs at BR2, now Germany will too.

Problem is (and although I would say the maxed out Lanchester is better than MP40) if you want to run a pure US loadout at BR2, you’re kinda screwed.

1 Like

Hmmm. Yeah i get.it. funnily enough i use grease guns over most of the thompsons anyway so it would still work for me haha

dunno who goes here to praise your ideas cause at servers are more bots than live players. continue praise yourself till total end coming soon

wrong. research tier is not br tier.

fcd6e4f5c0a0448d5fe3378f31b97b436be533d9_2_750x388

you can actually see in your image the VG 1-5 at research tier 2, being a BR3 weapon.

oh-oh-snap

At last! With all those trucks, I needed the space :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok so i may have seen it, but did i know the gun is a/being a BRIII ? NO do i own it NO, have i researched NO

Did i make up this tier/BR shit NO, my apologies if i was misleading, due to being stupid, we all good now?

not your fault, the system itself is so obscure it actually seems done so on purpose to confuse players.
and it actually may be or may not be the case, the more silver people spend in wrong and useless crap the more people will lean to spending some sweet dollah to lessen the burden.

seen it before a lot in heavily monetized games, is a classic monetization system.

Im glad im veteran i dont need to struggle with BRs.

No need for me to know about a gun that i had never seen before this silly merge.
I have these, is more than enough :smiley:

I’m my personal opinion, they lack players in general. Not enough people invest time into the allies and USSR but would rather complain and join the Germans because the Germans already have players who main germany from the start of this game.

This all leads to people complaining and the “unbalance” the allies feel is there.

1 Like

I honestly don’t wanna hear that crap because before this update happened the allies were farming in Tunisia before we got the Italian paratroopers and the Soviets own Moscow and they also own stalingrad so they’re not lacking they just don’t like fighting fair fights.

1 Like

Some feedback:

• The APC’s overall performance is underwhelming. Sluggish speed, difficulties navigating minor obstacles. Every stump, terrain deformation it’s a boss encounter. Just not fun to use. I don’t understand this constant obsession of vehicles to be bad at simply going forward.

• The spawn ability of the APC, is disabled too fast. It should be a bit more forgiving.

• Without improvements to make it viable, APCs risk following the fate of the bike squad—remaining a mere novelty with limited practical utility. Pretty sure we have enough useless nothingness in the game.

• The FPS tanked hard in the last update, despite nothing changed visually. Random stutters for no reason. I use to run the game at 220-150 or so, depending on what is happening. Now I sometimes drop to 90 fps. Pretty substantial FPS loss. barely can handle 140, sometimes. Most of the time is under. The game has not changed visually, but the performance impact is substantial.

• I hope you take into consideration some adjustments to the points gains to incentivizing player engagement with the objectives. Players who actively participate in objective-oriented tasks, such as capturing a point or arming an objective, should be rewarded with a significant point gain. Right now, the point gain, incentivizes prioritizing kill over objective-focused gameplay. The reward for playing the objective is too low.

• Please consider further adjustments to the rally point in terms of build time and it’s easy of use such as placement on more difficult terrain, perhaps it’s size can be adjusted to allow for better/easier placement.

7 Likes

You need to make the USSR more interesting then, this can only be done if you add new content a good idea would be to add the T-44,Su-122,KV-2 ISU-152 T-34-100 IS-3 and many other tanks which havent been added yet, the only reason why everyone plays germany is simply the fact that the most games force you into the role of the allies, but people want the unknown the overhyped Wehrmacht with secrets and technologies far ahead of the others and obviously the extremely good heavy tanks.

So adding almost post war weapons is definitely the right way to give the soviets a good advantage, and makes people play them too but having them to stay with the soviets is a mucn more difficult task and by adding The Tiger II H it makes things just harder, the sneak peek of the M26 Pershing was sure nice but the USA players also know thats not nearly enough to face a King Tiger 1v1 but its atleast a fighting chance, for all of you who digged berlin you know when you are in your T-34 cruising in the city the least thing you want to see around the corner is a Tiger II, but unfortunately thats how its currently is.

1 Like

Sniper stg44 is quite something, thought.

I disagree. I do have issue with KT2, but other than that, USSR gear is absolutely fine. It really is just that not enough people are playing it as they want to farm.

It may spark interest if there’s one other slightly more interesting plane to add that’s powerful but not too OP and perhaps a tank slightly better than IS-1 but with reload speed better than IS-2. Anything beyond that and we’ll be sitting here trying to figure out how to get everyone off of USSR while other factions bleed.

5 Likes

Haven’t even thought about the research for this, may have to fast track it now, after nice words about it :smiley:

2 Likes

situation A: URSS player population is suffering.

situation B: Japan player population is suffering.

solution for both problems: give some maps for URSS and Japan to duke it out, with some new toys to play.

this will even out the number of enemy faction encounters for everyone, 2 for URSS, 2 for Ger, 2 for USA and 2 for Jap. even numbers makes everyone happy.

4 Likes