Even more plans for future updates

DF: nah, just buy more premium, you will get that eventually, the exact date is soon:tm:

1 Like

this also means best player on the losing team?

please, i want to carry.

8 Likes

Btw Darkflow I have played 6 games with Germany BR5 after the update trying to play the Ardennes maps, and I only got them ONCE in my first match.

Don’t you increase the chances of seeing the new maps after an update or something?

Here is the track record:

Provide people actually carry and not cycling the vehicle doing kamikaze run

1 Like

200% silver bonus would do the trick. Maybe even xp bonus

All due respect by the newest updates u can fantasize about coldwar idea. it would be something)

Btw level artists, devs, why did you make the trees so bright and the grass so green in supposedly winter time?

Have you seen snowy weather before?

17 Likes

No it should go to paratroopers only, where it belongs, give germany the ability to swap out their paratrooper weapons just like the soviets and the problem is solved.

1 Like

so Germany now has 6 !!! SMG at’s Tier II. that’s nonsense, sorry !

MP-38 and MP-40 can stay in TIII, why that nonense on top of the merge nonsense ??

The game is of steam-ready quality and will not get review bombed

10 Likes

I would like to post here some suggestions and ideas about the latest changes and future improvements, in no particular order or logical sense:

-I enjoy the game after the major update, deffinately feels like there are always players and not just bots. well, most of the time

-i would very much also like to play on any br on any map. ofc no japanese in stalingrad thats not what im saying read more carefully

-i understand game needs more players for more subdivisions of tiers and shit but, this having been said before, i’ll say it again, there should be only 1 tier +/- BR spread to avoid funky shit - T1-2/ T2-3 / T3-4 / T4-5 (T = BR cptn obvious)

-along same lines ideally there should be maybe 7 battle ratings because it’s hard to justify playing with some pieces of equipment when there are clearly better weapons available later down the line at same BR - EG MKB 42 / MP 43/1 / STG 44 — or Tiger 1 vs the 2 tiger 2s etc
-possible solution is to add some sort of bonus while playing weapons that are not top of the line for the BR they are in

-devs should really look into other games for ideas, example Planetside 2 gives you a massive “exp points = certs” dump when you get 1000 kills with a weapon - or somth like that i played it long time ago. there can be these kind of achievement type missions tied to each weapon and give wtf do i know 100k silver or whatever; gives ppl a reason to play all weapons

-additionally different rewards for shit like “1000 kills with the weapon / squad” can give you a portrait or something; some ridiculous achievements can give you a special set of uniforms or helmets (nothing crazy!! dont go overboard with pink pikelhaube helmets with dildos instead of spikes)

-also about uniforms, you should get a discount for purchasing in bulk for the whole squad, and some equip all squad buttons, basically decorations/uniforms storage and to be able to match per appliable season - 1 storage for afrika 1 storage set for winter early 1 storage set winter late 1 storage set for whatever

-along same lines with achievements, for giving a bigger sense of purpose for playing / grinding, after for example researching your first full weapon line you should be able to grind towards a reward squad from past events - maybe from 1 year or 6 months ago. this way reward squads aren’t locked to people who played back then, and gives new players a reason to play and grind - for example make it cost like 1 million exp or something - ppl get a reason to play something to look fwd to;

-bots need to be a bit more proactive with looking around for targets it’s embarrassing when you see one guy shitting on your whole squad 1 by 1 - not supermegaxrayvision but it’s like they are severely drunk and miopic they take positions around and takes them forever to see an enemy 10m in front of them

-in engineer squads you should be able to have an on/off setting in the bots behavior menu with autobuild on / off - so that you lay schematics and the lil fkers just fkin build what is laid down because it’s extremely tedious to order them one schematic at a time and see them struggle like kids from the supermegaspecial class in kindergarden.

-make calliope and pz w 42 BR 3

-need enticing bonus for playing unpopular nations - show a % bonus up in nation selection

-need unequip squad button - to unequip all squad - and like lets say 3 individual squad presets - to setup quick for example same squad for BR3 or BR 5 just from loading the other preset, if there are the available weapons in storage

-there is plenty of space in the soldier icon, put in their stats heart / leg / fist

-differentiate us/uk and ita / ger squads -

make the background of the squad icon it’s respective nation flag and have soldiers fkin scream in their own language when in that squad, regardless if different nationality (german radioman heinz fritz in ITA squad yells in Italian) - also at recruit soldier tab you can make a button to check nationality so they make new soldier the selected nationality, with particular faces and everything

-wtf is with the “click button to complete mission” fetish? there needs to be some pavlovian psycho manipulation bs involved, it’s so stupid to lose a stage because you didn’t go and check the fkin button in time; just make it autocollect when number of points is reached, already!

1 Like

You dont like the paratroopers of soviet ?

You get 6 FREE federovs without needing to grind, its the best paratrooper squad since you can give them whatever you want.

3 Likes

also put the BR clearly in the tech tree weapon icon, i know y’all are rushing to shit out content but it doesn’t take a genius to see that it’s a basic requirement for fast understanding of what’s what

1 Like

also campaign suggestions:
-france 1941
-poland 1939
-market garden
-romania / hungary 1944
-different fronts / battles / campaigns in USSR
-burma
-sicily / italy 1943

3 Likes

They’re fighting the Soviets and the Americans they’re not just fighting one faction

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

Except MP-40 is Tier 3 but BR2.

And Pz IV J is Tier 4 but BR3.

It’s a mess of a UI.

4 Likes

thanks for warm words, we still trying to do a lot of stuff before holidays) You will see it soon.

7 Likes

In the works. follow the news)

8 Likes

I had the same issue, gl launchers are now T3, but they’re under the T2 tier, so it’s confusing af. The same with some other weapons and vehis… Don’t ask me, but that’s completely absurd in terms of UX. Why do you have the Tier lines up there if you’re not going to follow the numbers?

2 Likes