Even more plans for future updates

The fact is none of the soviet tanks currently cant pen Tiger 2 H from the hull front and all Soviets think that there is a problem with the tank no there is not just shoot the turret and you going to be rewarded with a dead Tiger reload isn’t a problem with IS-2 IMHO but it’s rather a excuse to add something that germans cant counter if the reload rate is a problem they can add OBJECT 248 a IS-2 fitted with 100 mm canon with 8 to 9 seconds reload almost same as tiger 2s but you would still need to shoot through the turret if you wanna kill KT H

1 Like

Reminds me of pre merge Moscow and T-34 vs F2. Funnily enough, nobody cried so as loudly as they do on topic of KT H.

And as such it would justify more absurd things for germans simple as that don’t ask for absurd thing and you will not have to face absurd things. ISU-152 then don’t complain when you see your tank blown by almost unkillable Jagdtiger. IS-3 may I introduce you to Maus or E-100, T-44 well what about KT with 10.5 cm canon or KT sla 16, T34-100 sure what about Panther With 8.8 cm

1 Like

I understand the argument here but I know people are going to ask for it. But I know for the fact the complaining won’t stop even if you give them IS3.

1 Like

It wont stop, because the balance is already off, and Devs can’t fix playerbase disparity, because they are too out of touch with the game and the playerbase, they fix the superficial stuff but never the core issue

3 Likes

Are you going to remove random starting stats from soldiers, so we are not forced to keep selling and buying them to get them with proper max stats?

Are you going to fix soldiers we already had at 16 points, but of vitality, but from which you have removed vitality perk because you are forced to pick up a worthless perks to get to it?

Are you going to remove the condition to pick lower tier absolutely worthless perks in order to get to the decent ones?

Are you going to review the perks in order to balance them out and not have a few good ones, while everything else is completely worthless?

Are you going to continue to force us have a minimum of soldiers in reserve squads, therefore forcing us to buy an inordinate amount of soldiers, to have them filled with something, and then have to keep moving soldiers in and out of squads if we want to play them?

I also hope the soldier setup interface is improved upon. After hours spent to set up the squads, I have managed to have just one done, for Allies battle rating 2.

I used to enjoy playing the game. Now, I absolutely dread it. If i want to play specific maps, I have to search the forums what battlerating i need for what nation, and spend hours to create the setups.

None of the automatic stuff you put in there is any good because it always picks weapons I simply do not like, and I do not want to sell them just so that your system can work. It makes no sense.

Anyway, I hate what you did to the game, and I hate it even more because you decided to make these changes just before major holidays.

This whole thing needed more testing, it was rushed, and all it did is provide a worse game experience. I do not get it. I am on the verge of giving up and accept this game is no longer for me. What a shame.

3 Likes

The meta of the game is horrible now. It has become super obvious the maps are too tiny, and everything is too bunched up. Every battle at BR IV and V devolves into a mess where you each side is forced to brainlessly charge at each other, and the sweatiest side wins. Flanking, tactics, all of that goes out of the window because there is simply no time to try anything. Every second wasted no capturing or not defending the point only ensures you will lose the point.

I just cannot understand why did you decide to make such ill conceived changes without carefully testing them.

I wonder who enjoys this game which currently literally plays like a knockoff battlefield/call of duty on steroids?

4 Likes

When you set up the machine gun, it’s too fake. Please refer to the game “Living Hell”
When driving a car or truck, the steering wheel and hands do not move

1 Like

try to make it playable because the truth is that since the cancer update they made it is a disaster, submachine gun bursts in the chest at 1 meter no damage shots through the walls with tier 1 weapons deaths where it is not known from where why not since the update The red outline of the enemy appears. It is played on 3 maps. If you do not play tier 5, Stalingrad, Tunisia and Pacific, if you play with the American army, the others do not exist for some reason. You cannot do a tier 3 battle in Moscow or Normandy unless it is against tier 5. or those csgo ways of running around the map like stupid people to capture points, you research weapons, you can’t improve them because you don’t have the squad that who knows what it is, you have a panzer 4, you can’t research from there you have to do all of the above.
I shot myself in the head before paying a dollar for this game.
They return to the theaters of war as before

1 Like

Another thing like it could be that when I have to capture I appear at the beginning of the battle at least 100 meters from the point to be captured and when I defend and leave at the capture point I take 4 steps and I have 3 enemy squads 5 meters away and there are squads from dc comics with flash soldiers too.
Apart from that, why can’t you defend a point with artillery because the defense zone ends two meters from the capture point?
That the zones leave neutral space for a team is ridiculous, he can shoot, you should also be able to shoot at him otherwise it doesn’t make sense, the enemy throws 3 artillery attacks at you and you can’t shoot at him until you lose the point. Whoever thinks those things has a mentally retarded person in charge of development.
I repeat that either there are people who use illegal mods and they hide them when they kill or you are a disaster as developers because this keeps happening

Already in game files/editor iirc

Probably gonna balance it with ISU-152( this was in the editor, too) soviet players now can breathe with ease they get an other garbage tank with 27 seconds reload and 90 mm of front armor which means in BR 5 everything will be able to kill it. Nice now after getting this tank we can get popcorn and listen to soviet mains crying in furom for again better tank

1 Like

Any hint, of anything naval in there? is only thing i miss from WT, get Navy in here, i be happy :grin:

PS, would settle for just a Barge on Pacific maps, and i could build AT guns to simulate naval fire :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know of anything Navy related unfortunately.

1 Like

There is torpedo boat in the editor
(the model is from wt)

2 Likes