Even Fight Event: Going Through the War

Fixed a bug that made it impossible to respawn for some squads in the Even Fight Event. Leaderboard positions and punishments for deserters have been reset.

The event has been extended until the 5th of September (20:00 UTC).

An important clarification. We plan to take into account the battles fought before the problem arose. Over the next few days, we plan to add them to your statistics in the leaderboard.

7 Likes

Much appreciated Keofox.

Did our points just reset!?

1 Like

Looks like the event reset and wiped any games and leaderboard position you had, such a poor way to land an event today so many issues

nothing out of the ordinary

1 Like

Yes, they fucked us

Yes they did. Post above from keofox. They had an issue. So they fixed it for everyone to start o the same pace. And they extended the event. No big deal

i still dont understand why the dont test events before realising them, like you need max 3 hours.

1 Like

They deleted my comment, aaah, what a shame

bruh…

just show that they didnt do any test whatsoever

Battles played before the restart will be taken into account in the near future

7 Likes

An important clarification. We plan to take into account the battles fought before the problem arose. Over the next few days, we plan to add them to your statistics in the leaderboard.

7 Likes

Nope not me. FG 42 II forever.

1 Like

Yeah! And Damn…

My favourite event and I’m too sick to play it :sweat_smile: hopefully I can get up tomorrow, loved that one.

What I don’t understand is how you can team up with friends and still call it an “even event”.
It’s not a even fight to face a 4-stack.

get people to play with?

Doesn’t change the fact that devs call it “even”.

guess you didn’t get the essence of what I said?

Personally I don’t understand why they did not remove that function if its intended to be a fairly even event.
Those who team up would probably played it anyway and there is no moneymaking incentive regarding this event, from what I can see.

For what? profil Pictures? All Prizes are not worth…

1 Like