Even Fight Event: Going Through the War

I guess they like to see their names on the leaderboard.

First impressions is a very sweaty laggy event this time, not sure what it will be like tomorrow, but not that fun tbh

2 Likes

I got top 1% for the event last time on accident, but this time I just wanna get the xp rewards and thatā€™s it.

this event sucks and im not enjoyign it
most rewards only issued for 60 days not interested , but my 1st two games were in tunisa and i hate those maps

I like this event and I like the portraits. However, I donā€™t know why you can only play these events at a certain time.

With awesome MP28 vs Lanchester?
Holy Shit, what did they smoke??

OK the Profil Pictures looks good, but i dont need themā€¦
they should rework the old Profil Pictures and make the same Style like the newā€¦

Other Point isā€¦
They do work for 4 different Pictures and you only get 1ā€¦ the other 3 fly into the Dumpā€¦
I dont understand the Devsā€¦

1 Like

i dont mind the weapons, but the flamer spam is somethink else and the vehicle selection is rather unblanced and the profile pics are only for 60days

1 Like

Theres Gamemodes with Radio-Squad and without, they should be in all Missions.
deactivate HE-Artillerie and only give Smoke would be nice.

a Smoke Barrier decides about Win and Loose

event is okay,

i like the custom profiles of weapons ( although, not very balanced in some occasions )

but not a huge fan of rewards that expires at all.

Vehicle, plane selections are bad, I mean if you have ju188 and know how to use it, the person with that wins, if tailgunners in too!

Daimler vs armoured car in Tunisia?

PzN vs M10 on Normandy really?

The constitution of the squads I played with, are terrible so opposite what I would do. I put assaulters in my squads in certain places not 4 assaulters and 4 riflemen afterā€¦

Competitive events should be done solo, I know quite a few people on these forums who use placing high on limited events as merit for being elite, yet all they do is 3 stack or 4 stack their way through it XD. Honestly screams lack of skill if they need to rely on stacks to win.

2 Likes

Has anyone checked if the XP gained counts for the faction or at least the squads used, like the last time?

You are not to blame for this,fox.
Imagine someone slapping you in the face because he recognized the wrong person怂
Then he discovers the mistake and tells you that he will soon treat his eyes, brain and hands.
But this is repeated many times in a year. How do you feelļ¼Ÿ
He would even ask a middleman to apologize for him and never pay any compensation

1 Like

Thanks Keo, nice event, but this is targeting the largely unemployed player base.

I donā€™t have the play time available to compete in this type of event. I prefer the other events, which focus on various stepping stones for a concise set of rewards.

4 Likes

I playing it alone just because and I m yet to find it an issue to play against stacks.

I canā€™t win everytime either way.

The win is extra 1.5 xp sure, but playing alone you have more chances to do Alot more xp per minā€¦
I thinkā€¦ But what to I know lol

Still, devs call it ā€œeven fightā€.
I donā€™t play the event at all but I donā€™t like that the name is just a marketing slogan / a lie.

garbage event.

First weekend thoughts:

• not all tankers having tool kits (and not having idea which do) is ridiculous;
  • MP28 vs PPD/PPS (or whatever USSR has in Stalingrad?) is laughable
  • only 1 squad in Stalingrad with an engineer is insane
  • no XP at all counted towards the campaignā€™s progresion is still too harsh, feels like wasting playtime (but I sill exclusively play FF when itā€™s available)
  • it says ā€œFAIR fightā€ but I still get 90% losses while being in top-3 every time

Yes, still laggy at times, the lag caused me to lose 3 matches today, one against you :angry: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I love Enlisted events, but time frame, lag and rewards that donā€™t appeal to me, these stop me playing, I am having far more fun on base game.

1 Like