Even Fight Event: Going Through the War

One of Enlisted best-balanced events is back and better than ever! Squad sets have been adjusted based on feedback from participants of the last event, the rewards and tasks are more interesting, and the intervals between battles are wider.

During the Even fight Event, each participant gets a balanced set of squads and weapons, even if they haven’t yet leveled them up yet in the campaign. All you have to do is win and collect your rewards!

From the 26th of August (14:00 UTC) until the 5th of September (20:00 UTC), join battles in the Event mode and climb the leaderboard!

The event is available from 0:00 — 6:00 (UTC) and 14:00 — 20:00 (UTC).

Read more on the site

8 Likes

No devblog today ?

2 Likes

wow getting stressed and playing like absolute rats just for a portrait, nah i will leave this to the chinese players.

8 Likes

endure)

Lots of news coming soon.

12 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

Not interested but good luck to the participants.

Soon™

2 Likes

The higher you go, the more you will look like an angrier Clint Eastwood.

images - 2022-08-26T132048.922

32 Likes

Ok thanks for the answer

Lol when I saw the 2nd pfp had the same thought. Only the cigar is missing.

Anyway for me the previous event was dog water so this one will probably be too. Will just get the silver orders and ignore it. Give us the real events like for Normandy or Moscow this time.

2 Likes

Not interested, unless there is a gold order

3 Likes

Prove it

Best event of all time, glad to see it back. Peak Enlisted experience.

1 Like

And I will say it again:

Please stop with those timeframes. A lot of people cant play like that.

Let everyone play 10 matches in the event every day and reset it like the BP tasks every morning.

10 Likes

Please tell me it’s not the Pacific. We need to repair the existing campaign!

1 Like

You’re not going to disappear to the corner store again to get smokes are you?

You vanished last time you went to talk to the Devs.
We are still waiting to hear what will become of the VG 1-5.

6 Likes

This! These timeframes are definetly not good.

Thank you, I have to say not a big fan of portraits if I’m honest, so that’s not a real prize, I didn’t even use the last lot… I don’t like cartoons at best of time…

What happened to the real events, we won the Puma, Rhino Stuart, Fw189 now they are incentives…

No more twitch drops either, why are they not happening any more?

Keep up good work anyways, hope Stalingrad gets some love, in next major update.

3 Likes

About VG I handed over to the developers

13 Likes

This is entertainment on a different level. Big promotions still bring big prizes (Operation Silent Hunter). There are small promotions. in which you win mostly silver/bronze. And there are gameplay events that are held in an unusual gameplay for the purpose of entertainment, and not distribution of prizes.

That is, the prizes in them are not the most valuable and they give more unusual game experience.

12 Likes