⭐ Enlisted Roadmap

Enlisted keeps on moving forward, commanders! We’d like to share with you our plans for this year. Including a complete rework of the progression system, campaigns and matchmaking, exciting mechanics, game release and more historical battlefields.

In this roadmap we have included only the greater goals, other than that we will keep working on the artificial intelligence of soldiers, animations, damage models of armored vehicles and aircraft, and will solve the issues that have arisen to the leveling and dividing of Enlisted players between the campaigns. We will tell you about the “new progression system” in the near future in a series of devblogs.

Stay tuned!

90 Likes

new progression system? seems promising…

20 Likes

“Launch on
…”
Enlisted Moblie confirmed, guys!

23 Likes

Yeah. Devblog coming soon.

28 Likes

Launch on steam is my guess.

5 Likes

OMG. That ends way early than I expect.
Usually, this means, the game is it. The whole things is done, is fixed. Overall gameplay, level system, economy, will be settle down. Only new contents will be arrived. One day even new content will be boring to play. And the game lifespan is over.

I really like the games in beta/Early Access, which means infinite surprise. You can always expect something new to see. (As long as that early access isnt a scam.)

https://web.archive.org/web/20201108111657if_/https://enlisted.net/en/#!/

We plamn to launch Early Access in 2020. Before the Early Access there will be several stages to gather opinions and feedback and to adjust the game balance: Closed Alpha test, Closed Beta test and Early Access. Alongside, we’re eager to launch the Early Access with a quality and feature set as close to the final version as possible. After Early Access launch there will be only optimization, balance and polishing work. Early Access will last for a few months.

Also
Time for this steamapi to work.

6 Likes

On paper looks good. Will some of these major changes be a big change for this game? We shall see.

2 Likes

I hope to improve as much as possible before the official release.
The new progression system and new classes look very interesting.

1 Like

Are those chipped away areas supposed to mean that there might be room for more content that just hasn’t been announced. E.G. you come up with something new and just slot it in. Or is it basically cosmetic for the image itself?

How about the plan for mod games? and mod editor?

6 Likes

They will and you seen it soon enough.

2 Likes

Yes. Secret, not yet ready, but conceived. And so on.

6 Likes

Ah ok

Looking forward to it.

Please try to put some british squads in normandy in the new progression system

3 Likes

obt will over soon?oh no,I am fear this will be a end of the enlisted. I love this game even it have some blemishs or bugs but plz do not shut it down :worried:

Launch on switch* lmao

2 Likes

new ground vehicles?

23 Likes

it means they’re releasing it

probably halftracks… although idk how will they fit in current game…

3 Likes

Hmm… It’s not as good as I expected, but I think it’s pretty good.