Enlisted Returns to Steam!

quick question major, does it affect in any way my WT account?

1 Like

Good news. Don’t forget to update the teaser video just after the soldier animations get updated. They look stiff in this video, especially while running

1 Like

Can I not link my PS5 progress to the PC version? What gives?

You can’t.
There’s still no transfer/linking between console and PC

1 Like

So, are we ignoring that Japan gets a BR IV paratrooper squad which is better in every single way (except maybe the box) compared to the German BR V paratrooper?

I would like to know a single weapon in BR IV that is comparable to the Type Hei… The Johnson LMG has worse stats, 50% less ammo, no shield, 25% reduced sprint speed (while being almost half the weight of the Type Hei). Type hei is literally a better version of the BR V gun but at a lower BR why ?

3 Likes

Edit: Problem is fixed! Enjoy linking as normal. If you’re encountering any other issues with linking, please contact Gaijin tech support and explain in detail what happened and what you did. :slight_smile:

Problem with linking, when players in Enlisted and War Thunder used different Gaijin accounts, one of which was already linked by Steam, have been fixed.

Your progress in WT will not be affected by the linking - it applies to the game. So you can safely link your account with the progress in Enlisted to Steam as well.

̶C̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶ ̶T̶h̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶m̶p̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶E̶n̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶o̶l̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶!̶ ̶

̶I̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶W̶T̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶r̶y̶!̶ ̶I̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶.̶

̶W̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶W̶T̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶E̶n̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶.̶ ̶A̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶

7 Likes

I advise everyone to NOT purchase things from Steam page, but instead from classic old snail shop.

Here’s why in CAD:

(also, did they augment prices??? I’m not sure)

4 Likes

Now that’s dedication, still working at 3:00 AM.

1 Like

not only he is here С:

4 Likes

Still find it very disheartening that the devs are seemingly unwilling to implement the mechanics from the much improved Soviet Paratroopers into any other nation, leaves a very bad taste in the mouth

3 Likes

We dont sleep my friend

7 Likes

Everyone is complaining about this, but, look at Japana’s tech tree. We have nothing. We need this love.

2 Likes

rocket is seriously plain shit and I don’t use them even with the new prems. it’s worse than artillery like most of time people calling in rockets, nothing happens. Not a big loss for yall and it’s very funny to see people actually requiring this shit…

I am a firm believer that mechanics should not be locked to premiums or even events. All mechanics should be available for everyone.

It’s just like how when HMGs were added, Premium MG squads have it unlocked by default while regular have to upgrade. Arbitrarily locking mechanics just means they were a waste because they end up on the self collecting dust because everyone who already got ‘em, used ‘em, and moved on. Plus mechanics are like more spices being added to gameplay

Say they added Recon Planes BUT they were exclusive to only a few Premium squads, or some new Engineer building. It would go to waste

Now I do have my own idea on how I think rocket artillery should be overhauled to make it a bit more unique of a feature (because I like dynamic choices) but that’s an issue for another day.

For now rocket artillery should be available for everyone. It can be an upgrade for Radio squads like Bombing runs and supply drop

Thank you for the prompt response! :saluting_face:

Do you know if purchased content on store.gaijin.net works with Enlisted on Steam? It does with War Thunder, and I’d really like for the maximum amount of funds go towards Enlisted’s development while still being able to utilize the Steam version.

Wait, so content purchased from store.gaijin.net DOES work with Enlisted on Steam?! :smiley:

Yea i know just wanted to know how “tough” it gonna be

There are a lot of good weapons in the Japanese tree, sure it is less filled than the US and german ones, but giving them blatant P2W weapons (Like literally Type Hei auto is one of, if not the best weapon in the game) is not a way to balance a game… I have never thought that this game was P2W in any way before, but now you can get a better version of a BR5 gun, at a lower BR just by paying money.

I would be ok if it was BR5. But BR 4 ? seriously? How is M1941 Johnson rifle or even M21/28 Thompson vs Shielded Type Hei auto balanced ? Even compared to other BR 4 Japanese guns this is just on a different level, because it is actually a BR5 gun disguised as a BR4 one for money reason…

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Yes! :slight_smile: It’s account linking, not account transfer.

2 Likes