Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

oh oof man just saw that happen in real time

1 Like

We’re not allowed to point out problems in this grand game but once we go to steam things will be much worse

2 Likes

‌‌

My steam review is already being written.

It will be long

12 Likes

I missed what happened can you update me

he basically saying what those delete reply were and then it got flag (i got a glimpse so i cant describe much)

1 Like

Death by 1000 cuts

3 Likes

Now it’s not pay to win it’s pay to review on steam :wink:

13 Likes

Wasnt just me then.

4 Likes

New meta just dropped

11 Likes

sounds about right and I know one great man for this type of scenario

3 Likes

sure hope there wont be enlisted coin (i assume people know what i mean)

Why do you think it is screwing up?
In the current situation, people don’t feel the need to stay and test just unlocked guns/vehicles.

Most of them are too expensive for what they are, especially if you want to max them out. And after a few battles (on BR1-2 literally) they’ll get something better anyway.

So it’s basically just chasing what the current meta is on a particular BR and upgrading only that.

True progress and experiencing game’s content to fullest is basically non existent rn. It’s just rushing stuff out.

I believe reducing exp gains by half would be more positive than negative. Way better solution than locking everything up behind silver wall.
But whatever, that’s just my opinion. I don’t want to “screw” anyone lol.

The dog bandit basically wants to give everything to everyone without any effort whatsover. I don’t believe that’s a healthy approach to a game like Enlisted. Unless you want to see more p2w stuff in the future. Because that would be the only reason why would people spend their money on Enlisted.
This game will never be on level where only customization or non gameplay impactful things would be its main income. It will never be interesting for mainstream.

1 Like

Little did DF know that you could make a review and still refund the game. But that’s a secret that they don’t know yet or at least they think we don’t.

5 Likes

more like that the secret the jedi dont want you to know about

2 Likes

They will roll back our accounts into beta test server if we do that, but yeah new players could do that.
But it takes a bit longer than 2 hours to realise how economy works

Shhhhh……

If you want a great example of pay to win option look no further than this lovely squad with 10% damage reduction body armor 2 combat engineers one machine gun nest one HMG nest and one antitank gun and two AA guns and everything else engineer can do and this thing is basically an improvement over an STG.

1 Like

Arent we supposed to get Silver bonus for Battle Awards and also Play Any Team XP bonus in the game? both of these if giving additional Silver would help boost the economy and team/nation balance.

Additionally when is the UI getting an update? Silver calculation is all invisible in post battle UI, nowhere in the UI does it mention that premium squads boost ur Silver rewards ingame. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It has much slower ADS so definitely not as good as the STG but when you pre aim it’s as good as the Fedorov Avtomat