Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

I will say again, FIX

-BIPODS - 3 years now waiting
-ECONOMY - silvers are too low
-PRESETS - squad presets should save equimpemnt and soldiers inside

27 Likes

just like that dodge bonk meme

Will Steam players also get all the benefits pc players do now over console players?

The only reliable feature on this roadmap is the battle pass, everything else is either delayed, half-finished, or rushed completely

3 Likes

Will Enlisted be generally available on Linux upon Steam release? I reaaally wanna play Enlisted in Slackware.

And I doubt this yearā€™s roadmap will be any improvement.

Darkflow will literally spend thousands man hours thinking of ideas to avoid getting negative reviews

but wonā€™t spend those hours actually fixing the game.

Silver econowy is broken by design letā€™s face it, they just want easy money by throttling progress and selling silver for gold

13 Likes

i think a certain being is hunting you
the being that usually hunt bird if you know what i mean

1 Like

Donā€™t forget about the UI that got improved multiple times, and the events that we get very frequently. So at least they some things right around their planned deadlines.

1 Like

and apc

At this point the only possible explanation is that the CEO of Darkflow made a bet with the CEO of Blizzard and that of Aspyr for who can generate the greatest number of negative reviews in the shortest possible time

The game is NOT READY for steam

18 Likes

They should reduce the exp gains rate by at least 100%, but increase the silver income.

no they shouldnt. they should just increase silver gain.

19 Likes

So you want 0 XP per battle? Interestingā€¦

35 Likes

That sounds about right

that would be a good april fool thing or maybe we call it ā€œsilver rushā€ heh (many clash royal game have these so yea it quite helpful)

with the premium you would get double zero :rofl:

8 Likes

I highly disagree. The grind is way too fast.

Soon we will see negatives lol

10 Likes

when you skip percentages in elementary school :rofl:

10 Likes