Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

its not the first time i’m happy to be on Console^^
weeee have 1 Console Store and 1 Ingame Store sooo everything is awesooooomeeee

2 Likes

its to get the point across, no one here is cheering on, they either are neutral, they don’t care or dislike, also do you want me to actually make a statistic

Steam release = possible Premature evacuation ?

tenor

7 Likes

The loudest voices don’t represent the majority.

What you’re saying is entirely subjective. Yeah, in our opinion it’s a really bad decision. You don’t know if everyone feels that way. So no, I don’t want you making up statistics.

Just state your opinion and explain why it’s bad. No need to make things up.

3 Likes

I am still wondering about the prices of the packs. Pretty much sure the lowest would be 39.99.

Let’s place virtual bets.

I say 3 bundles at € 9.99, 24.99 and 39.99

4 Likes

eh 10, 20 and 40 dollar

Sounds really cheap. But for me it’s just a dream. I would love to see that price but I know I won’t.

Imo for me Is 19.99, 29.99, 59.99 with the 20% of discount if you purchase all 3

1 Like

I’m so envious of you. I only started playing at the tail end of 2022. So I missed out on the Silenced MP40, Silenced Sten, Charleston rifle, PPS like smg from the berlin event and the BT7 with the 76mm gun

It Is reasonable to assume that old event squads will make a comeback sooner or later.

…in lootboxes lol

4 Likes

Please. I just ate lunch. Don’t make me gag, it’s discourteous.

4 Likes

I’d call that a remote possibility, except WT has been doing exactly that with those ridiculous SL sinkholes of lootboxes.

At least SO FAR Enlisted lacks useless junk items such as battle orders, to dilute prize pools with.

Well, let’s just wait a see what this meant. Kinda shame the guy who made this screenshot didn’t use better translator.

Seems like loot box with random old event squads on the end of the event

1 Like

:softball: :softball: :hammer:

3 Likes

how many players play this game, how may are on the forums and how many hate it.
also it is objectively wrong regardless of opinion

It’s hard to buy those boxes if your economy is so shit that almost everyone is broke, in WT everyone has at least a couple of millions left so they can gamble with it

1 Like

deepl so pretty much the same vague translation as with google

If you only play 2 faction and nothing else the silver gaining is not the best but at least you can survive to a certain extent.