its the mp28 extended magazine squad

also closed beta.

2 Likes

Aaa, thanks. That would explain a lot.

Spoiler

This one is also closed beta:

Spoiler

4 Likes

BR1 pps42 with basically stats of mp-40? Seems like fun.

3 Likes

…

default (1)

!!!

Ahah, I want them :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

its not a ‘different opinion’, people are mad because this is messed up.
I know you are just a forum moderator, that you don’t decide how things will be or go, but at least don’t lie,
what gaijin/darkflow did is a bad decision, everyone hates it, and people are rightly outraged

5 Likes

Stop spreading disinformations.

unfortunately 90% of payers despise this, so you are wrong, that is a majority, technically it isn’t everyone, but a majority is way more important than a minority of players.

3 Likes

Just flag yourselves :rofl:
Round 2 Fight!

8 Likes

you can look up and read the comments and realize, that infact the majority of players hate this, also check other forums, check reddit, you are in a minority

2 Likes

Those who write comments are on forums, discords and reddits are themselves minority in the matter of whole Enlisted’s playerbase. Since Enlisteds playrbase is primarily made of casuals eho doesn’t really give a crap about you not wanting to buy some bundles.

1 Like

wrong, majority of players that play this game are active online, they hate this, any new players would realize this is fucked, from reviews or actually looking into the game and would not play the game, which they would as nobody buys random games because they looked cool after looking at the frontpage

2 Likes

Lol, if you want to believe that. Okay. :man_shrugging:

it is not belief its fact

1 Like

if you are so ignorant, its not my problem, just go bootlicking somewhere else

5 Likes

why you going of at someone, when you been a forum member for 6 weeks, go make a thread fight there, if you want to just argue, this is a news thread, not a mess room post.

3 Likes

If these prices really are listed, I believe that not many people will come from my country, which by the way is one of the biggest consumers of games R$:329.00??
with this price I buy other games that are simulators among others, don’t get me wrong gaijin, but just like our friend said above, these prices are very high and there would have to be some regional prices if you want to attract a large audience

1 Like

I’m not wrong, also it was not my intention, since he was active longer than me he should have done so, sorry for inconvenience

1 Like

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Wtf, you just made up that statistic.

A lot of people are upset about this, myself included. But don’t make things up to suit your narrative, that’s misleading and makes you part of the problem.

3 Likes