Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

Is changed from what i understand After the EA It become like warthunder so you can use steam and log with your gaijin account (dont kill me if im wrong) ask euthy anyway

ah, good.

i missed the " also " looking upon back closely.

i mean, personally i don’t think i’ll use steam, because prices increasing of 30% just for steam doesn’t appease me, but i just wanted to be sure.

as i have friends that were awaiting steam, but don’t want to lose their progress… nor " being " forced to get a bundle just to get their progress on steam as well.

You will still be able to buy stuff via enlisted’s website. Meaning, nothing should go to steam. You just can’t purchase stuff via ingame shops.

At least as far as I know. Same works for WT now.

convincing dumb people to do one more click over a site/market opposed to steam because it’s already there in the first page can be an impossible challenge.

( kinda irrelevant, but a why i don’t buy much on steam ) mfs at steam do be taking 30% on everything and still haven’t delivered HL3.

1 Like

Let’s see how they will play around the rules to control the steam reviews/discussions.

Or someone will start crying about “review bombing”

Read this quick before it get flagged as off-topic.

Looking closer at Gaijin rules i don’t think i will bother anymore writing or posting here, i only read forum rules before, but since those also apply i’ll soon dip

3.7. Any information known to be false is restricted from being published, regardless of the degree of awareness of the author

Say 2+2=5 and bam, this is just begging for warthunder like leaks

• User hereby irrevocably grants Gaijin the right to use, cause and/or authorize using their Conversational Media without attribution.

Anything we post here is free real estate for them, gonna go unlist my video i linked here before real quick.

3.8. It is not allowed to discuss threads closed by the Administration or Website Managers or any Users’ posts deleted by them, challenge or discuss corresponding actions of Administration, Moderators (and/or Global Moderators), Community Managers, Coordinators, and Game Masters in any form.

Can’t even say that… wait, nothing happened after all, was just my imagination

3.15. Dismissive attitude to the Game Rules, the Gaijin’s Websites, and the Gaijin’s Terms and Conditions is banned. This prohibition applies to public posts on Gaijin’s Websites and the messages sent through the service for personal messages and complaints.

Administration and Website Managers may delete any thread or post that violates this rule without notice.

Inability to adhere to this rule may result in a temporary or permanent ban on the User’s Gaijin Account:

1 violation — 7-days ban for publication of threads and posts;

2 violations — permanent ban.

This last rule is so vague, i could argue most people here didn’t read those rules, so that’s kinda dissmisive. Someone posts 2-2=5 twice and could be perma banned.

7 Likes

Could we get estimation about the packs priceranges, like if someone wants to buy all three of them.

4 Likes

It’s a question I’m interested in too.

Also, will the “biggest” pack INCLUDE the two smaller packs?

Or are they all different squads?

I suppose the answer will be in next dev blog :thinking:

4 Likes

If you look within yourself, you’ll find the answer already

4 Likes

200 (2)

5 Likes

I wonder if some premiums will be shared between them or all of them will have separate premium squads/tanks.

whatever the price, i still have to buy them packs.

Anyone saying that they can’t launch BR5 Bundle are native. Crossout had “low BR” and “high BR” packs when it launched on PS4
Also if you think DF is better than Gaijin then look at the Crusine Royale - most basic pack was $20, other $40 and last one $100. Stuff from $20 and $40 packs were included in $100 pack.

4 Likes

As far as I know, you don’t need 4 vehicles in crossout in your line up.

1 Like

I have zero clue about Crossout only played like 5-10 matches it wasn’t my type of game.

Unfinished APC for money with promise of “ fixing later” and the Stalingrad pack compensation scam. Neg review incoming for sure.

7 Likes

Whether this shift too paying for early access was done for the purposes of side stepping a review bombing, or recouping funds spent on preparation for steam launch; it was still poorly conceived and communicated.

Those access packs need to have excellent value, and the silver economy needs some tweaking, or I doubt this launch will go over well.

Still, I hope for the best, I still greatly enjoy this game, despite its many flaws.

2 Likes

it was kinda interesting for me but that armor and weapon system and point limit make it very not fun for me (love the artillery tho that one was fun but everything else kinda suck)

1 Like

as a player with both i prefer the mp41 (beta squad)
Just changed the helmets on them to black ones, i think they look way better this way

still, always make me happy to play with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What squad is the one with ST icon?