Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

firefox_JpF8xpOgPM
firefox_u51kv0y070
firefox_RHb2zmQwyv
For a single pack you could get a whole different game and still have $10 left. If it’s not too much of money for a single model then you have issue with managing your money. I could buy actual model kits in 1:34 scale for cheaper than those pixel packs.

13 Likes

Obviously, the game isn’t for them. They should have learned by now.

With the amount of special battle pass that you have at the opening of the new campaigns in the past beneath your belt I think you have the right to voice your opinion

Lol, yet another “but for single pack in live service game I could have bought one aaa single playergame”.

I will not elaborate further, since it has no point anyway.

it would be like how current major testing work yea that would be nice i guess

2 Likes

So the better option is to scare away our veterans and just welcome whatever new blood we have then ?

since when HLL is the AAA single player game?

3 Likes

i mean stalin did it once seem to work out for him (get it? since stalin purge old general and bring in new one anyway i wasnt being serious btw dont take it seriously)

1 Like

I mean, I will buy the pack anyway like any other premium I would find interesting.

But on Steam there’s a lot of ppl waiting for Enlisted… they might see this as a sort of a let down.

It’s probably better to allow everyone in and just sell packs like regular premiums but at heavily discounted prices.

8 Likes

i mean i will buy but it depend on what those 3 squad are gonna be if it something similar like M2 Hyde then yea i will buy (after all i really want some unique gun that are only available to certain thing like those founder pack)

btw just found someone with M2 Hyde today man that gun is amazing it really fun to use for me

I meant in general. That’s why I used “” those.

But feel free to play HLL instead of Enlisted. No one’s stopping you. All the better if it’s cheaper for you.

I personally wouldn’t play HLL even for free, I don’t see any value in that game.

Oooooh

I want a mp41 rerun!

Because I couldn’t get it … It’s a founder pack… We could be Steam “founders”?

images

2 Likes

that would be lovely tbh but we have to wait on 28th

2 Likes

I hope we get more info sooner than that. :sob:

2 Likes

i will guess on 27th since they like to post new when it near the update day

or maybe sometime this week but that seem unlikely

ain’t they want to sell new packs with completely new squads/tanks?

yea just hope that those squad will have unique gun or something tbh maybe it could be one of those suggested gun from other people

Mp41(r) or the orita 1941? If Is the orita probably return with some Stalingrad releted event, as happened for the mp40/1 two month ago

Sell same gun but “different” squad. Thats what they did with the MG30

Old MP41 fron Moscow CBT.

4 Likes