Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

Interesting, but there is no appeal on paying more for a free to play game, i’ve bought the stalingrad pack and look how that story went, the premium squads will only make you have an excessive surplus of xp points, etc.

It might be feeeling this way, but its not. I have worked and still working for multiple Game Company. One of the Main thing People might forget is that Devs are collecting Feedback from multple plattform. This might cause to lose track of how many people are giving the same feedback.

Enlisted has multiple plattforms were the Team can collect Feedbacks. There are like:

Forum ,Discord, Steam, Reddit, instagram, telegram and CBR. Mostly people mostly use only 1 platform to give feedback.

Indeed, mistakes can always happen… the important thing is that they learn from it.

What means you comment was against the Rules.

So game will be on steam mainly for advertisement ?
So people can be redirected to its site and download it free ?
I dont understand i am bad at economy :thinking:

No, people are lazy and will just buy it on steam.

there is also the pet hate of needing multiple launchers…I often buy games on steam that I got on epic games for freee…

One library to rule them all

3 Likes

Until I know the price and contents of those bundles, I have no opinion on it.

The fact that they didn’t give us these details right away is just another failure on their part, in my opinion. Because it gives unnecessary room for speculations and so.

The only thing this announcement basically says is “it’s not free like you thought before, and you have to buy something you don’t know what it is yet”.

Pretty lame ngl.

7 Likes

Hehe if they led with a sneaky peak of one of the “rare vehicles” coming in a pack it would have been nice!!

Fingers crossed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (yes a little rough at BR 1…but still cool)

5 Likes

Now that you’re showing me all the beauties. I have a bad feeling I’m going to be disappointed if they don’t make it into those bundles…

5 Likes

I hope, that Im just reading a poorly translated thing and not what the devs really mean :brain:

2 Likes

Ok, i’m not paying for a bundle of anything, and the game is looking how it goes to see what they do. Deleted from wishlist.

2 Likes

Exactly. You are paying only if u want to be in “closed” testing, after that game will be free.

Consoles get nothing?
No Access Pack, No exclusive new register Squads.

The Squads you get when you buy the Access Pack are P2W before the Release lol.

atleast sell them in store…

3 Likes

Gunners are not reloading, this is a new one. Impressed.

If you mean tail-gunners, well then you need to fly to resupply point to rearm them.

1 Like

Dude thank you but please write it bigger, i scrolled through 400+ posts and did not find anything about it.
Awesome i’m happy

1 Like

I cannot wait to see the Super Pershing being locked being the Steam early access packs

3 Likes

53942_rd
Italians need some love
It even had a premium pack in WT https://wiki.warthunder.com/P40_%22G.C._Leoncello%22 so why not port it there? At BR2 it would be pretty cool. It won’t be as good as the BR3 tanks since with heat it has max of 100mm of pen. Pz.IV_J has 145mm of pen at BR3 and better armor.

8 Likes

That is sexy…And I love it in warthunder…as all things Italian.

1 Like

for a small fee of
62e050e0558ba0.91639829-original

3 Likes