Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

Well let me put it in a simpler sentence.

GIVE US YOUR MONEY

16 Likes

well i will buy the bundles if its something interesting like bt42 or tiger 2 105.

@James_Grove @_Movmav can we expect any premium sales with the Steam release? Especially the one for the premium account like what you guys do for Christmas? It would really help out those new players coming from Steam.

1 Like

every decision darkflow makes is under gaijin, especially when it comes to publishing, as gaijin is the publisher

And finnaly make a way for console to enjoy those discounts

5 Likes

Yep. True. I honestly feel bad for you guys.

3 Likes

No Gaijin, they are the publisher, this has to do with publishing

Amen

So, even the old players have to pay extra money to write a review about
how wonderful the game is currently.

That will be a great idea, I cannot wait to see how new players gonna react after they pay $60 to buy a pack and find out only 1k silver after a 20 min match. LOL

Good luck!

11 Likes

Are cheapest pack going to be as the expensive as one from the Crossout EA launch?

2 Likes

Hey there, Guy. It’s understandable that you might not be very happy with this decision, and The Enlisted Team is happy to collect all your feedback.

However, it doesn’t cost anything to provide your feedback without insulting other members or using aggressive language in your post.

Everyone here can give their own opinion on what the team has presented in this announcement topic. Someone might agree, someone else might disagree, and I’m sure it’s possible to discuss everything without it escalating.

10 Likes

GUYS, you missed the point that the full steam release will be FREE, This is just the beta version that you have to pay for.

4 Likes

What is the point of collecting our feedback if it is consistently ignored? It just sounds like meaningless pandering.

16 Likes

They’ll just extend the EA period on Steam indefinitely. Easiest way to pull the plug if “Enlisted: Reinforced” does not meet their profit quota.

3 Likes

You guys did not treat us fairly with the Stalingrad promises and lack of delivery. Please collect and share the feedback with your team.

7 Likes

We need to be honest. They never igonred our feedbacks, sometimes they even made the posts invisible. :smile:

6 Likes

This
really this
 Last thing we need is New players buying into Top BR and only having 1 squad
like in warthunder, which caused the 1 death leave issues
or the 1 death then BT-7 fighting Leopards

(I mean it can be done anyway with other packs but
)

4 Likes

Brings back memories. It was a classic thing to do in war thunder. Still happening after this many years.

1 Like

hehe I mean some of us do that for funsies anyway (purposefully take a low BR out to try and shame a High BR)
but thats different :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it could be useful to add actual info about the 3-squads rotation rule in matches into the description of the Steam early access bundles

1 Like