Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

He got “hard”?

That’s indeed not family friendly!

oh-my-george-takei

5 Likes

He said something spooky and the moderators don’t want to tell me the exact details

2 Likes

Eh. I’ve been on time out before.

Anyway, back being busy! Later!

3 Likes

Will the Steam Client download from steam servers / update from steam servers? One of the things I don’t like about the current launcher is the way it downloads is constantly flagging by AV even after I set up it to ignore. If the steam client will simply download from the server instead of changing the server that it downloads from constantly it would be a nice change.

Also:

I really hope to see silver income improvements prior to the steam release, especially for new players, as well as general New Player Experience improvements.

Silver income being approx. 10% of your XP just isn’t sufficient when you think about adding a new troop to the squad and having to equip them … between the soldier and the new equipment it is really just too little. It’s one thing when you have squads, but early on it fails like a chore just to equip a single soldier.

So why is the game going to be paywalled on Steam but free on the launcher?

6 Likes

WT has a copy pasted client on steam so i guess it will be the same so more pain for you.
PS Silver should be 25-30% of your total XP

1 Like

Steam version Is an early access, Just filter all helper answer and you get all the answer you Need

Yeah, even if they just boost for you first 100 games or so it would be so much better for NPE. While I prefer if they would do it globally, if they would do it for new players at the very least it would greatly improve the initial reaction to the game.

Personally, I think 25% would be a great point, and maybe 50% for your first 100 games so you can better equip your initial squads.

1 Like

This is bullshit, about a month ago I got my comments removed and account temporarily suspended because I called out the fact that devs were celebrating a Soviet holiday by giving discounts but not giving discounts to the other factions on similar holidays, they had a garbage excuse for doing so, they’ll silence anybody who even slightly calls out their biases towards anything Soviet or Russian related.

5 Likes

oh yea i remember seeing that it was quite “interesting”

2 Likes

I was gonna @ you but I guessed you’d remembered since you saw it happening in real time💀

2 Likes

For those of us who play on Xbox or Playsation, will we be able to tranfer our progress to a Steam account like some other games offer or do we need to wait for a system like War Thunder has with it’s account linking directly to gaijin?

1 Like

2 Likes

There is no cross-progression, so this is not possible unfortunately

1 Like

It would be pretty cool if that could be a future feature to enable it.

4 Likes

oh i forgot to ask this earlier actually

if i do buy the bundle and if i play during the “closed testing stage” do i keep whatever xp i earn? i assume it like those major update test but im still curious

Do you plan to add chat into lobby? At least to allow us to write to our friends.

10 Likes

Steam will allow the overlay with Steam friends.

But I’d also want (and I request since forever) a lobby in between matches in the game…

3 Likes

As I said

WT they can abuse players as much as they want because they know player will stay/come back. But enlisted is just another random FPS in a way oversaturated market. If the player don’t like it in the first few hours, its game over. They’ll easily turn to the more appealing competitor.

And kind reminder: the APC is still bugged. Fix where?

6 Likes

I am getting to old to understand what they typed in this jungle of updates… As far as i know i am fucked, and have to spend money in order to keep my 44 divisions. The stand alone server will be dead as soon as Steam picks up and then its a must. Anyone here to say , relax , you wil keep the same data etc, i don’t buy that story…

1 Like