Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

Gaijin is funding them so same shit. They are using their engine too.

1 Like

But gaijin doesn’t make decisions for darkflow.

They can by cutting their funding and blocking them from using their proprietary engine.

Darkflow*

Enlisted in 2025 be like:
pay real money for reloading

9 Likes

oh man that remind me of the whole “you cant use the word sky cause we own it” from No Man Sky (No Man Sky dev wasnt the one saying this btw it was the “Skydrive” that later become One drive people that said it just to clarified)

2 Likes

That’s what gaijin will do if enlisted doesn’t make any profit. But gaijin doesn’t make any direct decisions regarding this game. Darkflow does.

No, it’s the same game and ofc the normal client has full support, just some things take time, because bipods have extremely complex code.

Some could’ve been offended about steam having exclusive content

yes, you can always play on the normal gaijin launcher version of the game

3 Likes

Gaijin and Darkflow
Just answer me this,
Will/Do you ever contemplate to bring WT, style, pay for ammo and repairs to this game?
Now or in the future?
If so, i will part ways now, and call it a day, i am not going to hang around, few more years, just for you to implement this down the road.

For now there is no such plans.

4 Likes

I do
When i came to WT it was from Steam
But when i found out i could run it, without going through a 2nd client,
i changed, don’t really want to go back to having to launch Steam, just to play game.

Edit, PS, thanks for reply, appreciated :smile:

oh man the day “ammo and repair system” got add is the day the game could suffer i didnt really dedicate my time to H&G that much because of that same thing might happen if it became a thing

Is not really, that encouraging, as well you know, they can change there minds :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i can’t wait to pay silver for expendable bandages, grenades, food, drinks and toilet paper for my soldiers

4 Likes

honestly i would rather play the 2020 version where the best gun was the svt and g41

You can’t wait? It will be implemented only for your account then !

5 Likes

oh no euthy strike again

you know that it would just make progression of current premium players downgraded to progression speed of f2p players.

ffs i have been playing this game for 2+ years and i still dont have all things unlocked (well mostly consequence of old campaign system), but even with new campaign you could expect multi year commitment to unlock everything as premium player unless you are playing it. when i started playing the game i needed around 3 months to max out axis germany (probably ~4mil xp then) as f2p with ~75% WR and top scorer in most games.

germany currently needs >10 mil xp for mandatory grind (idk about other countries). that is ~9 months of grind for one faction for good player on a good team with around 1-2 hours average play daily. now imagine what would timeline be for average or bad player that earns less than half xp that i make.

to you it may seem like easy xp grind cause you are good player and you play a lot so earning xp is not a problem.

2 Likes

A question I do have is lets say far future Darkflow realizes steam might not be a valid option anymore, will content purchased via steam also travel back to the client if the account is merged? (to avoid losing access to squads and or future content) if steam is not updated?

1 Like

I’m still cracking up at the dude comparing negative reviews to blackmail. Lol. Lmao even.

I will make a free “free” account if I have to just to warn people how dishonest the devs are and how little they give a shit about the feedback we give. About the bullshit they’ll have to put up with and the frustration they’ll have to go through.

It’s not blackmail. It’s common decency to warn people about the landmine they’re about to step into. If you choose to shut up or lie to these new people that’s on you, but my conscience won’t let me.

If you don’t speak up in a way that can be heard because you are content with this abuse then you’re a clown and deserve every bit of it.

14 Likes