Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

Yeah I just don’t think it should happen.

“Here, buy this BR5 squad - but don’t use it for a few months or you’ll have a nightmare of an introduction”.

Make it unique, useful and interesting - but BR2 max.

But then they can’t milk the newbies of their money. Gaijin uses the same trap in War Thunder, so of course DF will mirror it in Enlisted because it makes money

I can’t speak for war thunder - never really played - but surely a new long term player is going to be more valuable than a one time purchase that could even be refunded on steam if I’m not mistaken?

Just my suggestion - we want new players to stick around and not be cannon fodder for high tier players - that’s no fun for anyone.

I don’t know man. Gaijin’s tactics seem milk every dollar you can. Even if that means enticing them with the end game fancy stuff so they become food for everyone else

Besides, newbs are already our cannon fodder. From being overran by vets like me who play BR III (don’t judge, it’s just the most similar to Pre Merge Enlisted) and they hit BR III way too fast and suddenly they got the sweat lords just demolishing them with plane cycling and lean spamming. The filth

No judgement, I like BR2 quite often and BR3 too - for the variety as well.

Just think they aren’t going to be milking much if they can get refunds.

New players are queued separately for a time at least aren’t they, be interested to know how long for.

Also really hope the new squads don’t favour a particular nation, or they will be easily farmable.

I mean, it’s player driver so can’t be prevented entirely - just think they should be encouraged in the right direction.

Who the hell cares?

2 Likes

firefox_M1K2hRfwVZ
firefox_g2qKVo6Ir0
firefox_R0qZJfiaP5

hmmm…

Lol i don’t, he was just slammin PC players out of the blue, was just parroting him

I know it’s a couple matches. Maybe 5 or something like that. And yeah, III is the best variety. Plus, I don’t want to choose between casual Low Tier and sweatfest High Tier, so I let the MM choose for me and have fun either way unless my team’s utter garbage who can’t even push objective while I hunt enemy armor

1 Like

So this version will be different to this version?

But not full support for this version?
X amount of bugs

So, it starts all again, just with new customers?, or those that transfer to steam,
to report Bi pods, , don’t work, you pretend like its a brand new bug?

Why would i be offended?, when i wont be seeing, the new players to this version of game?

So this version, will stay, lack of players?, due to steam, being new closed testing version?

And to see new players, in this version, we need to be in steam?

This is all getting confusing

sounds like heaven

1 Like

i like the game.

I dont appreciate the devs promising stuff to the players and and then just not delivering it.

Result might be a negative review as a “buyer beware” to other players stating exactly both points. Haven’t decided yet.

I think there are plenty of reasons to leave a negative review and still play

6 Likes

about the steam player part. they did say that the server will be share so we gonna have share player base i think

War Thunder registration/login bonuses:
Enlisted registration bonuses:

9 Likes

Could mean that it, just running the other version, as well?

We will have to wait and see.

if you mean like the whole migration part that they talk about before idk about that tbh

1 Like

it is the same game, steam players will have to pay to press a green play buttom instead of the red one from the launcher.

8 Likes

Gaijin cant be serious :skull: :skull:
Aint no way Gaijin thought this was a good idea
I do feel bad for the moderation team tho

11 Likes

This is darkflow not gaijin.