Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

M3 lee lol? In fact superior mid-length barrel 3.7cm + 7.5cm cannons +2 usable MGs? (should be 4 really but hull mounted MG another story) also at BR2?

@ BR1 basically every single tank has double/triple the pen of a the T35s main gun. So were trading HE for AP. Please dont argue how this, it is pedantic at this point to tell me how you prefer one stat and not the other.

Is anyone here suggesting M3 lee or Grant is BR3 material?? Seems like most of these comments are just writing for the sake of writing.

3 Likes

Why are you so toxic lol?

But I agree, it should probably be BR2.

1 Like

Well you would be able to fire 2 of its cannons most of the time, the third would be pretty awkward to use and not really much use (situational).

Fire power on par with the grant but “much” easier to kill. I think its only 30mm armor so AT rifles effective too.

German br 2 cannons would pop it pretty nicely

*also 3 guns, more ammo wracks for boom

I think it would be a pretty fun tank!!! But the Real “premium” would be for the guy that blows it up lol. Tank kill plus 10 fee kills!!! nom nom nom :stuck_out_tongue:

German Nb.Fz would be about the same!. Great anti infantry with Excellent German 75mm reload and 37 mm…but squishy as all hell…(13-20mm of armor)

3 Likes

Yeah, it should definitely be BR2. I haven’t played low BRs for while. So I misremembered few things.

1 Like

hello did you see that on Steam it says early access for the game?

3 Likes
Spoiler

yeah! I posted about it a bit ago, any idea why it changed?

I believe it has no relevance whatsoever.

perhaps because of the reactions of players on the forum and steam on the new

As far I know, Enlisted is still in beta (=early access) and it’s not going to change with steam release. It has no real value is it labeled on steam. For us, players, literally nothing will change anyway.

3 Likes

wrong, we will get 3 new players willing to pay for a beta game that’s been in beta for 3 years.

This will change the course of the game. Once every 100 games you’ll get an actual human to play with^^

Well if they don’t get to sell enough packs aka cash grab they won’t release the game fully on steam.

i hope the squad info come in at reset time instead of 14 UTC since idk it make more sense to me to announce it first before it launch (beside tomorrow is also when the stage reset so yea)

They won’t since it will be unlisted from Steam but existing customers will get same updates as on enlisted.net so unofficial official launch will be there but without any fanfare abandoned by it’s creators. And that’s just the worst case scenario they will probably launch it anyway for free few months from now.

so the new really is going to arrive right on release dam man it will take me maybe 3 hour+ to finish 20k event so i guess i could take a look while playing

1 Like

About 1h to go.

(And I’ll be working when it drops, so I’ll miss the storm while it’s fresh :cry:)

3 Likes

You’ll miss the lag :thinking:

It shouldn’t be too bad :sweat_smile:

is there any new thing on steam version?

You know the steam trailer does look amazing!!. as amazing as it should be…

But the scale in the trailer you could only get in Mods…or Big Action Mod

Ive been hoping for the scale to been increased!

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s sadly just a dishonest and misleading PR.

5 Likes

War thunder videos also feature neatly lined up tanks that are just a death trap to do ingame; its just field parade propaganda

3 Likes