Enlisted Holiday Sale!

Just wanted to say thank you for this sale, premium, time, i don’t like playing without it
And the gold order weapons/other items, 50% also nice thank you.

I know i can be a bit harsh, on DF, some posts
I can see some improvements for sure, but also some not soo good, but hey its Xmas time, Merry Xmas DF/Gaijin

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Serpiko82 and I’m now a compulsory buyer.

I’ve spent an obscene amount of gold in BP weapons, many of which I don’t even know how to fit in my lineups, and I fear I may possibly buy more before the sales end.

I think I need help.

5 Likes

I have spent only 7k golds for GO weapons yesterday. That was the rest of the “Merge golds”.

2 Likes

nothing like a sale to loosen peoples wallets, i am guilty myself, after putting in for Prem time, notice the gold weapons, had to deposit more, hahaha

1 Like

i didnt really spend any since i already use it for premium squad thought the old squad would be a little bit cheaper but nope it expensive then i thought

as for money i just go for US para and soviet as44 since i cant farm that thing right now gonna save some GO in hope of getting more g43k and other decent weapon

Usually I would comment something about 7k gold hardly being “only”… But this time I’m afraid I may have exceeded that threshold myself.

(I’m genuinely too scared to do the math.)

2 Likes

yea as long as you dont do math you can buy anything (even tho i always do them so i dont overspent)

1 Like

I my defense, I’m still only spending from my GJN savings.

2 Likes
  • (Germany) Browning wz. 1928 Squad
  • (Germany) KS 750 Squad
  • (Germany) MG 30 Squad

Someone please tell me the gold prices of each of these squads?

• (Germany) Browning wz. 1928 Squad 2,950
  • (Germany) KS 750 Squad 3,500
  • (Germany) MG 30 Squad 2,500
3 Likes

Thank you (too much for me to pay)

1 Like

490 for the first slot for each faction. Each slot goes up in price.

1 Like

I wonder where the premium Panzer 4 Ausf. E squad is? The one with HEAT rounds and a German flag on top of its turret. It used to be in Moscow Campaign, and I didn’t see the news regarding its removal.

You just missed it sadly, it was mentioned in several posts.

Is it likely for the squad to be back some time? Every year I just see the MG30 and German BAR :frowning:

That’s something I can’t 100% predict.

But any squad that’s in high demand (which a BR2 tank with heats would quite likely be) has a pretty good chance of making a comeback. It’s just financially beneficial for the devs. That’s common sense.
But I certainly wouldn’t expect it to be cheap.

1 Like

Why don’t they fund the next Ducktales movie then.

And its quite funny to see HEAT as a premium feature in this game. In WT, wwII HEAT is garbage, since they have abysmal pen and bad damage. But in this game, literally all infantry at launchers uses heat, so they have to buff them to extreme and made them useable in this game.

well i bought the fw190 with 8x 50kg bombs and bf110 without bombs, and erma emp but i want the kbsp wz squad i missed it in berlin

Chauchat is garbage, just like in real life