Enlisted Holiday Sale!

Hi, what about graphics glitches is a fix in progress for that too, affecting all platforms

in the works: Gaijin.net // Issues

2 Likes

How many sales are going to come and go in which the XBox Store is excluded before a sale is going to be available for XBox players?

Are any dates going to be announced on when we are expected to have premiums on sale?

I know you say “Microsoft controls the sale dates” but they actually don’t care about what and when you choose to put on your sale.

Why is it that the Soviet AS-44 Premium Squad was on sale earlier this month immediately after the Big Merge showed that high tier Soviets were uncompetitive as if you guys threw that on the schedule on a whim to bolster the Soviets. But any time any other sale comes and goes with XBox players completely getting the shaft, the standard response is “we don’t have any control over console sales?”

I just want to understand why you guys hate people who like your game. Are we just not important enough for you guys to even think about us?

1 Like

Squad slots?

I hoped they put the SKS and Kbsp wz squads back for the sale… i guess i wait another 5 months then

3 Likes

Yes.

Current season gold order weapons vehicles and soldiers are only obtainable with gold cards,

When a new season arrives, if user didnt purchase the soldier, vehicle or all avaiable gold order weapon, he will be able to trade gold or a gold card for it.

2 Likes

There’s a mistake with the sales:

The Churchill III, is not 50% off like other premiums. It’s not a new one, in fact it’s pretty old…

3 Likes

Here :slight_smile:

churchill was price reduced recently

2 Likes

Matilda too…

Sad Tea-Boo Joe…

2 Likes

i finnaly got the matilda :slight_smile:

after all this time. Best looking tank ingame (after chaffee) :smiley:

i will die to panzers proudly now !

1 Like

Was waiting for sales to complete my Commonwealth only lineup. To wait, or not to wait…

There is the Mosquito I still don’t have…

1 Like

In any case.

Time to complete the collection and buy meme and not very useful stuff!!!

3 Likes

Is the Suomi KP/-31 or StG 45(M) Squad any good? I was thinking of picking up one of them to go with my Krieghoff Paras.

STG-45(M) isn’t terrible but it’s not great, It get’s the job done but you’re better off with an STG-44.

Suomi KP/-31 is basically an PPSH-41. So yes.

1 Like

Ohhh, I was just short of unlicking the MP-717 before the merge, so I might go with the Suomi then!

That makes 2 sad teaboos. …

1 Like

Thankyou for bringing back old premium squads. I hope one day youll bring back old event squads as well

Also, is the Russian Chauchat squad any good?

This is how the truck spawns here every time I’ve gotten this spawn fyi

5 Likes

Old battle pass weapons, refund gold tanks no longer useable. Still havent got my gold reinburst like they promised. Its a felonly what they did. I actually reported them to BBB. Waiting for my police friend write me back see if i can file charges againts this company for violalating terms users agreement.