Enlisted Holiday Sale!

Yea me too I don’t have enough gold I thought I could buy 2 squad with my current gold but nope definitely buying it next year tho

Think of it as russian Charles automatic rifle but slower

This sale sucks.
I wanted the Dicker Max and StuG III Ausf. A.
Not sure where to put my gold now (that I got back after the merge)…

Now the best stuff is only for € which I gave you so much of already.
Or it’s not on sale.

Any suggestions for a German / Italian / and a bit Japanese (Axis) main?

PS Merry Christmas to everyone playing the game and working on the game and forums anyways.

1 Like

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

2 Likes

Just buy some GO weapons (it’s very possible they’re not going to be this cheap for long time) and keep the rest for the next sales.

Btw. Do not forget about year premium for 2k

2 Likes

Is that the K7?

Probably. Good suggestion. Thanks.

What about the German Suomi squad?

I don’t play that often (like I used to) anymore.
Now I see German sniper premium and their picture shows masked soldiers
or some camouflaged sodiers with sticks and leaves on their heads on the squad picture.
If I test them they have standard usual uniforms (nothing special) so why would I spend gold for that?

And @_31420124242011 Yes it is. And it didn’t work (I just spawned it, it got stuck and looked like that).

It’s basically a ppsh/mp717 v2 with a difference to fire rate by 10 and other “very significant” parameter changes + different sights.
Good for whales/collectors. But it lacks uniqueness for the classic player.

I would definitely buy the MG30/polish bar though. Both are very good for their BR. And they’re pretty limited/rare

I bought almost everything up to the start of the pacific campaign.

That’s why I can say the suggested squads are powerful and I still like to use them (even if I have nothing to research) because they are fun.

Do you or does anybody know what happens if the soldier has a unique outfit when you buy it - will it disappear when playing? Otherwise I’d consider buying such a squad. Still not sure. 1 year premium might do it (for the +2 slots).

That depends.
Some squads can use its special oufit basically everywhere (label volksstrum and herman goering bikers squads for example).
But majority of premium squads do have locked it’s special outfits only to specific campaigns. And in all other campaigns they do have outfit from basic customization.
It’s pretty random. But it is subject to change in future.

1 Like

Alright. Thank you.

1 Like

Heads up if you like playing Japan:

You can take advantage of the 50% off to buy up to 6 gold order sword-pistols.

BANG-ZAI!

4 Likes

I bought a year’s worth of premium account. I plan to enjoy Enlisted as much as I want next year.

1 Like

You refund all our squad slots

and do not offer re-sale?

Ok…

2 Likes

IMG_20231220_174042

1 Like

Don’t worry about the problems and bugs in the game Guys, just give them your money. They deserve it…

3 Likes

I picked up the Suomi Squad, and the Italian Flametroopers before the merge. In both cases they have their unique uniforms in all theaters.

I can’t speak for every squad though, these are just the two I have experience with.

1 Like

Volkssturm squad also has their outfit in all theaters.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your help!

1 Like

For anyone looking for a cheap lil upgrade for low-BR Axis, the Scotti Mod.X is actually a fantastic little rifle. It doesn’t do anything special, but what it does do it does well. Good damage, good fire rate, low recoil, quick reload. It’s like an Armaguerra improved in every way.

Edit: The Lahti-Saloranta is also around the same BR, but honestly I’m a little disappointed with how uncontrollable it is in full auto. You’re better off with an MG-15 imho.