Engineer built machine gun nests

If that were true why does it not apply to the Japanese with the default machine gun nest or the Americans with their HMG and default machine gun nest.

1 Like

Maybe the bipod, weapon position, solider position behind is diferent?

(just speculation questions since I m away from computer to test)

All the bipods look roughly the same so they should all have the same elevation minus the German one sinking into the box.

1 Like

[quote=“Shiivex, post:43, topic:127046”]
To avoid unreal positions, like hands too high or soldier too low behind bags, the angles MG can fire are limited.
[/quote]understandable, i dont think soldiers should look like a sack of potatos either, they dont look like a sack of potatos when aiming downhill at attacking infantry when using the spawned MG’s that are part of the initial landscape and they function properly.

Again this suggestion is about ENGINEER built MG’s being able to aim down hill at attacking infantry, after all, they used to do it before they got nerfed. And soldiers using them didn’t look like potatos. So, would you like for engineer built MG’s to be able to aim down hill at attacking infantry just like the game spawned MG’s?, yes or no?

Back when everyone was using MG 42s, the MGs used present 2-handed pistol grip, which looked janky as hell when aiming up or down.

It’s not visible, but the shoulder stock is over the soldier’s soldier, and is braced on their left shoulder despite being fired with the right hand.

Please also note that the elevation in the image did not reach the old -25 angle gun depression, which would effectively result in the soldier firing the MG right over their head while their arms are stretched like one of those long cat images.

The whole firing arc inequality shenanigan happened when they gave everyone nation-restricted MG nests.

2 Likes

So because of cosmetics they nerfed MG’s? Wow devs, thats mighty lame indeed, lol, um shouldn’t functianaly supercede cosmetics, and then rework the cosmetics? This seems like that should be the approach rather than nerfing game mechanics instead of repairing a cosmetics bug lol. If this why they are nerfed, then its very sad indeed, just shows how bugs get repaired lol, no wonder bugs exist for months on end lol

1 Like

Yeeeep.

Shocking, I know.

Yes, very shocking lol, very pathetic also, but don’t forget to spend your money on a game that bugs get shoved under the rug instead of getting repaired, right, lmao. You devs are lucky i’m not your supervisor… lol

1 Like

Hey, should we coin this cosmetics bug “great engineer built MG coverup” or “consperacy”? Lol

1 Like

Nothing stop you from comparing them side by side you know

And yes, MG nest needs overhauls like many thing in this game that the devs just refused to do for so long

1 Like

Man, this IS on topic.

If it actually DOES differ between systems, then that greatly backs up what you are saying!

I agree that MG nests need to be angled down more, but in order to have that discussion, you need to establish that the current system is problematic or faulty. Again, what we are talking about DIRECTLY pertains to that.

It is already established that they caused the MG’s to not angle downward very much BECAUSE OF COSMETICS, which is blankity blank blank PATHETIC, LAZY AND FLAT OUT DISREGARD on the devs part, nothing short of sweeping something under the rug. But thats the Russian way right devs? Doing things half assed should be your motto.