Electronic warfare

To add some counterplay to destroying enemy rally points and marking grey zone tanks for air support I present:
AA3-Mk7-radar-station-IWM-Duxford-2019-06-30-0202
Mobile radar centers. Maybe towed by a APC or built by a engineer (I prefer the latter)

•These structures should be able to temporarily mark enemy rally’s and tanks within a set distance (map size=how big the scan area will be)

Or perhaps…

•these structures will disrupt enemy airstrikes (decreasing accuracy) or place fake tank markings on enemy maps.

Or…

•A final possibly is that in some maps structures like these are present:
GL_Mk._II_radar_transmitter

•Maybe as a side objective these could be repaired or operated by radio men to give the same benefits as the potential mobile radar (this would be instead of mobile radio stations).

Or maybe the last suggestion could be a game mode similar to destruction?

6 Likes

should be only buildable by pioneers in radiosquads like heavy mg or granadelauncher by there matching squads

4 Likes

Sounds fine to me , it would make me consider using radio squads on my roster more often.

2 Likes

I have suggested Recon Planes as a Radio Operator call-in. I think these work better as a spotting mechanic

1 Like

I think if it’s on the ground it will be better as it’s quick to set up and you aren’t comiting a lot of time to do recon. Also recon planes usually travel further ahead than the main force.

Quite useless in a fast paced small map game

1 Like

I thought maps are perfect for mid / lonk range OP mg13

Have you cried enough? Good keep crying harder and you will get a Guinness world record

That’s why I want it to be easy to construct. So it will be fast.

Amazing, intellectual as usual comeback.

Yes, continue crying

No I mean at least the radio center should hide rallies, but expose both planes and tanks. If rallies are easier to discover then people will destroy the main reason to get rallies for beginning.

Perhaps hide the sound of allied rally’s by redirecting it to the radar center?

May be quite niche, but perhaps it could be multi functional: hiding rally points, detecting enemy planes, disrupt air strikes, etc.

Mhm actually that is good idea when you add radio around rallies, it hides the sound, but the radio center will make a sound instead.

Not disrupt air strikes as it will make radiomen squad useless

I don’t mean stop airstrikes just slow down or make slightly less accurate, also Id like to see theses abilities being added to the radioman squad.

It may add some counterplay to: don’t go near artillery strike for it’s duration.

OP
#freeitaly

1 Like

Could also make impossible for enemy to set up spawns in the surrounding area until it gets destroyed, like a spawnblocker

I like the recommendation