Diary of a veteran player who cares about history in this "New Enlisted"

I never supported shared weaponry.

No you can’t choose that.

I’m saying that from 2020 it was obvious that 8-10-12 queues were not a viable way.
And the lesser of the evils was launching the game without faction selection.

Here is an FG-42 in Berlin. At least it existed and was officially adopted by the German military.

I’ll wait for your photo of Tiger 2 in Stalingrad now.

Also I’ll wait for their photos in WW2 frontlines or official adoption by the military, production and delivery to regiments.

Also what is “not shown off that much”? They are literally in main progression.

???
What’s the problem with locking Stalingrad off BR 4 and 5?
Just let it be BR 1-3.
Simple as that.

1 Like

1: Don’t get what you mean.
2: Tiger 2 was a late war tank, Stalingrad was also a battle which wasn’t enjoyable, Perhaps we should make it so that German troops just randomly die too?
3: There’s no photos nor proof of the MKB being in stalingrad, There’s no proof of the FED being used in moscow nor stalingrad.
I’m talking about over all in games, Past vanshit which had the AS-44 and I do believe something like the RPD, Which is even how I found the AS-44 existed, And RPD-44 as well, Plus you aren’t complaining about some how a Protype which only one existed can have a grand total of up to 3-4 in enlisted.
Simply put: This is a nothing burger over all vs some of the more shocking things.

Hell they could easily do a map rework, Remove any telltale signs of this being stalingrad and boom, Now Stalingrad gone, It’s just a city now.
4: Berlin + Stalingrad are suitable maps for top tier. Hell Moscow would be even better imo for top tier as it has large open maps making the combat more exciting.

Whats the point of the game if we cant even choose stuff anymore?
Gun play is too bad as standalone, AI is too bad as standalone, vehicle gameplay is too bad as standalone and maps are too bad as standalone.
Why should anyone invest money if they cant choose to pick stuff anymore?
Would take that over keeping the ability to choose botfarms.

2 Likes

Dude first of all, where are the photos of Tiger 2 in Stalingrad, AS and RPD fighting in WW2?

Then

Launching Enlisted with separate campaigns and separate queues from the beginning was a mistake.
The lesser of the evils would be launching it without faction selection at first to have all the players in one pool.
If playerbase grows => add axis/allies selection.
If it grows some more => add nations selection.

Both are bullshit and should not have been in Stalingrad and Moscow. Sure.

All. Of. Them. Are. Bullshit. And. Were. Not. Used. In. Berlin, Stalingrad, or WW2.
Or you have proof otherwise?

What?
Are you out of your mind?
I just visited this city a few months ago.
It IS Stalingrad.

Just leave Stalingrad alone from the BR4-5 cancer.

Soooooooo

B.R 1-3:
Moscow
Stalingrad (Hope you like tractor factory 24/7)

B.R 3-5:
Berlin, Hope you like armored train 24/7

Tbh I’d prefer
1-3
Moscow, stalingrad
3-5
Moscow, berlin.

So as follows:

The game cannot be realistic why because it would bore people to death, the overwhelming number of soldiers would be riflemen, then assault soldiers with SMG, machine guns would be so rare you would swear they did not exist, tanks would only be seen a handful of time per battle, flamethrowers would if ever only be brought out to siege hardened targets, snipers would be two-man teams with a spotter.

Medics depending on the era would be unarmed or have pistols only, paratroopers would have half the squad killed if they tried to drop into most maps, the simple fact is even if you remove all the prototype weapons and restrict real weapons to the right time periods enlisted is nothing like WW2. Most squads carry way too much gear, a soldier had to carry weapons, ammo, food, water, and other gear so carrying two primaries, a pistol, grenades and mines, a knife, canteen, binoculars and god knows what else is insane, so Enlisted never has and never can be realistic. Unless every soldier is rambo in disguise

2 Likes

Not having Tiger 2 and RPD in Stalingrad is not boring.

Having Tiger 2 and RPD in Stalingrad is insane.

Fighting in Stalingrad with weapons and vehicles that existed when Stalingrad happened and were used there is fun.

the trouble is balance is more fun unless you want the one team to be played by bots

Balance wouldn’t be hurt if BR 4 and 5 weren’t playing on Stalingrad maps.

And what will be damaged if ranks 4-5 are playing in Stalingrad? Immersion? Thats a matter of everyones preference i don’t mind it, because i have never gone after so called HA (in a game that tried it but abandoned it later on), of course someones experience might rUineD but i will say that how about ranks 4-5 play in Stalingrad untill other maps are added? Sounds good? So your feelings aren’t hurt as mine because only playing a battle of berlin after reaching 4th rank will be mental for me

It’s just unnecessary, especially after more later war maps will be added.

You can play other BRs and enjoy other maps, including Stalingrad.

Simply without Tiger 2s and RPDs.

I proposed you an idea that you fully ignored, also a game of yours can be played by both sides. After seeing you comment and how without any carefull consideration you came up with you answer, i might say that this topic is made only to show how you mentally break down because of one map, bruh man take away your sector ppsh, bruh man you are so bruh, don’t use your tier 3 to 5 so you might not see any king tigers in stalingrad, oh what an irony of putting things away such an easy solution that you prescribe to everyone else but yourself…
As i was speaking, give soviets other 1943-45 maps and then get rid of stalingrad in 4-5 ranks. Thats it, i see no futher fruitful conversation with you, farewell.

Ps: editing some spelling mistakes

How about first we remove Stalingrad from BR 4-5 because that’s insanity, and then wait for those new maps which I will welcome.

Take care!

Game 12. Tried USSR BR1 lineup.

Wow. Uptier to BR3 against MP-40s.
Feels like @BandytaJeden put an AP mine from every soldier of every squad on the objective.
Also feels like that was a stack, because the experience was not enjoyable at all, we only managed 1 bomb.

But it did feel like WW2 and I didn’t barf from anything.

So this match gets a solid 1 WW2 point.

But BR1 doesn’t seem to make any sense at all.

TOTAL WW2 so far: 5.75/12

2 Likes

Git Gud

Game 13. Back to USSR BR2.
As always, uptier to BR3.

Stalingrad conquest, the enemy team did not have a good time despite having late-war Pz IV J.

Didn’t feel barf enducing, so gets 1 WW2 point.

TOTAL WW2 so far: 6.75/13

Git no sweat stack and no up 2 BRs boi

GG.

Game 14. BR2 USSR. Obviously, an uptier.
But an intense battle till the last ticket.

“Snowy USSR” (ex Moscow) but late war Pz IV J is still weird.

This match gets 1 WW2 point.

TOTAL WW2 so far: 7.75/14

Since literally every game I’ve played as BR1/2 has been an uptier, probably BR3 is the way to go from now on.