Deserting poll

Since there are so many posts about Desertions, I thought just get a Forum consensus on where people stand. No need for explaining peoples answers, just type “YES” if you think DF should penalize people who desert, or “NO” if you think DF should give incentives for people to stay. Once the over all forum desires are known, then maybe a consensus can be made on the action to take to fix the problem. :wink:

My Vote is NO!

1 Like

“NO”

2 Likes

N.o offence but it’s pointless. If devs said they are looking into this issue, it means that it’s probably 40% done and in a month or two they will drop a pachn.ote saying it’s implemented.

So at this point we just have to wait and see what they prepare. And probably create a shit storm if changes are needed.

7 Likes

Forum need to add poll feature tbh it will make this simpler and it will help in future suggestion post

4 Likes

They had one but it was removed. I don’t think they said why.
[insert a censorship joke here]

8 Likes

Maybe joe know why they got remove anyway might make a suggestion about that later

As for this topic I guess I will go with no

2 Likes

No

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

no, not with
random maps
random modes
2 level uptiering
bots team
player teammates that are worse than bots

8 Likes

No

2 Likes

What is this framing of a question?

type “YES” if you think DF should penalize people who desert, or “NO” if you think DF should give incentives for people to stay.

What about ppl who vote “yes” and yet think DF should give incentives for people to stay?

Just put it “yes” or “no” and then can ppl elaborate instead of giving them predetermined reasons that doesn’t make any sense.
(Edit: also sorry if this came off as aggressive).

Well, if you think the both things should be the case. All you have to do is type “yes no” :P.

3 Likes

yes no !
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

It depends: deserting in the first 30 sec. NO
After 30 sec. YES

1 Like

Even desertion during the first moments of the match is toxic.

As there would be higher chance you’ll be put into ongoing match as replacement for such deserter.
Leading up to the possible scenarios when first objective is already half conquested the moment you spawn.

That’s something that can be very frustrating.

1 Like

No… I guess.

I guess yes and no in his case. That would be the politically correct answer. :rofl:

3 Likes

I have been in several matches that I swore was going to be a seal clubbing when the first objective went in a matter of seconds, only to have the game do a 180 halfway through.

1 Like

Well, I am against penalties, but anyone who deserts in the first 30 seconds I would be in favor of penalizing. :grin: