Decrease the amount of xp needed to lvl up higher tier squads

Like the title says. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Nah. They’re higher tier squads. They’re supposed to be extremely difficult and time consuming

Now squads like AT II for the Sovies and other earlier squads? Yeah lower those and standardize them across the board. But end game squads being a challenge is part of the fun of using them

2 Likes

I agree with this.

Personally, I want to see XP requirements for Rider squads reduced, as it’s currently nigh-on impossible to level them up, presumably because they only have 2 soldiers in them.

7 Likes

That and they were pretty late in the Tunisia campaign as well

Yeah, I once asked for something in mass room…

It’s really good for everyone and newbie

They just need standardization across all factions. Early should be easy, late should be a monumental task

JP, USSR Guner III

GE Guner III and other squads too but can’t show USA because I’ve leveled up all of them.

bruh, game never grinding balance

It should be achievements, not grinding lvl, It’s not fun at all. It makes new players give up to grind and stop playing game. It kills the game, you know?

Maybe I should uninstall it

1 Like

They already do that with the economy change so you just are asking for too much

Yeah for some squad they should reduced the exp like mortar man, sniper and rider

[quote=“Thanapass, post:7, topic:148516”]
JP, USSR Guner III

GE Guner III and other squads too but can’t show USA because I’ve leveled up all of them.

bruh, game never grinding balance

Why are there “new players” grinding tier III+ soldiers? They should be experienced. Used to the game. Obviously dedicated players who will stick to the game and see it out. If they can’t grind some 14k XP to level up their end game squad then why didn’t they quit when grinding BR II equipment?

Have fun!

not all

Research is not difficult to do when you have good scores, the problem is xp squad grinding long time
Look they give to grinding for squad…

14k really? in squad rank II?

don’t make me laugh pls…

You don’t know the game can skip Research? or pay money…

True, but not all and they are small part

Indeed, my friend actually uninstalled it because grinding was difficult and he couldn’t grind other factions to higher level squad XP, which was really difficult for him.

Yeah, I hope you fun it too.

How are you not experienced if you’re grinding end game squads? What got a mental disability that makes you forget how to play the game or something?

No, not II’s. Soldier tier III’s, IV’s, V’s, etc

I was talking about the first level, but ok buddy come bring in the XP required after getting half the levels done

Not my problem. Shouldn’t have paid money to get to the end. That’s 100% on you buddy

On PC you will see it…

Maybe, we are talking about the wrong topic

agree

here is for first level.

1 Like

Yeah what is that like Assaulter IV or V?

japanese attacker pilot II, so it is not even legacy squad.
funny thing is that attacker pilot III has less xp requirement from screenshots above.

1 Like

who even grind the B5N2 anyway? that thing is both bad and take a long time to grind (by the time you get a second pilot it probably closer to getting a new aircraft at least from my memory)

1 Like

Yeah that’s the lack of standardization issue. They need to get their crap together with the squads

It happened to US, USSR, JP squad rank III-IV as well.
Thank you for helping explain to him.

Absolutely agree with this suggestion. With the resent decrease in XP for tech tree unlocks, new squads will come faster than you can get usable squads to max. Outside of a few inconsistencies of course.

A way DF could fix this is by converting “Soldier level up orders” to “Squad level up orders”. Soldier XP comes quickly. The same cannot typically be said for squad XP.