Decorations and New Abilities for Tank Commanders

Here we are with some more information about the upcoming major update. Today we’re knocking on your tanks’ armor, for this diary signals the arrival of new features for tankers!

THE COMMANDER IS ARMED

A tank commander peeking from the hatch will no longer be a defenseless target! In the upcoming update they’ll be able to grab their personal weapon and teach a lesson to the annoying infantrymen snooping around outside.

You’ll be able to reach for your personal pistol, SMG or any other available weapon with the “B” button (default on PC), and then shoot the enemies while moving, like a real cowboy.

TANK COMMANDER’S BINOCULARS

Now this item is especially useful for tankers! The commander can look around the battlefield while peeking from the turret.

But it’s not only about the ability to see faraway places in detail. In the binoculars mode the gunner will turn the gun where you’re looking, and will shoot on command — all while you’re looking through the binoculars!

DECORATION FOR VEHICLES

You’re already well familiar with vehicle customization from the various campaigns in Enlisted, but creating a unique look isn’t limited to camouflage and decals.

The tankers of WWII were very creative in decorating their vehicles and using the free space on the outside of their vehicle practically.

Personal belongings and equipment, useful cargo, additional improvised camouflage, and even funny talismans lucky charms, as some crews believed these could keep them safe in battle.

3D decorations will give you an impressive set of tools to create a unique look for your favorite tank. And they’ll be available for all campaigns!

You’ll be able to get decorations in the same way as decals, but they’ll use separate slots. And, of course, other players in the battle will be able to see your decorations.

We’ll keep adding various decorations to Enlisted that could be used by real tankers of various countries to create a unique look for their vehicles, and soon you’ll be able to as well!

41 Likes

We want more juice news

13 Likes

Will be cool!

3 Likes

amazing! :heart:

One question, can the developer team add the commander’s head out function to ab41 and Daimler etc.?? they are reconnaissance vehicle @1942786

13 Likes

Lmao bushes

Lol gonna be so stupid but OK.

Either way I m sure I will costumize my tanks!
The option to shoot/use binos on commander hatch is a welcome touch. Thank you.

7 Likes

25 Likes

We demand this in-game now!

8 Likes

Sorry)

No plz forgive this time.

Teddy bears on tonkas or unplayable!

6 Likes

Clownshoes for tanks
Incredible

Bushes were a mistake for gameplay in WT
Though I’m sure not for your bottom line

Like tank binos though

4 Likes

Bx64qIzIUAAVYv9

I will equip my commander with just a sword. I hope the dev though about this for the lols.

11 Likes

when will be added the canon aa unique for each nation to engineer

1 Like

Oh god please no.

I wholeheartedly hated this in War Thunder and I loved Enlisted for not having bushes, guitars, teddy bears and balalaikas on tanks.

Jokes aside, this is immersion breaking and disgusting.

@1942786 please give us “historical customization” on/off slider option.
I do not want to see this on my screen.

15 Likes

Are you guys going to add more camos for German tanks in Moscow or is it gonna just stay gray or a variation of winter?
Soviets have their nice array currently and Germans have nothing

Please add the ability to add camos to all premium tanks as well. I would love to be able to put a nice Soviet or American camo on my Sherman in Berlin

5 Likes

We have focused on this fact. Decorators will appear in the game, which in reality could be on the tank. Literally, it was. Such is historical. It’s so realistic.

17 Likes

A little animation when the commander take a pick outside could be nice.
Right now it’s like instant.

My wet dream would be to be able to throw a grenade into the open hatch.

6 Likes

Sweet, thank you!
Looking for working hull mgs in the future, but I don’t want to be a killjoy, because this is an hell of an improvement.
Kudos devs!

3 Likes

Can the developer team add the ability to modify skins for premium vehicles?

My ba11 can modify the skin, but bm-8-24 can’t

11 Likes

Actually its not

3 Likes

There is absolutely zero sense in putting guitars, balalaikas, accordeons, random grenades, helmets and SMGs on random spots of a tank.

It looks childish and ridiculous.

Worst news update of the whole game’s life cycle.

If someone likes that cartoony BS - fine, let them have it.
But also let me disable this all by “on/off” slider.

They are putting the teddy bears on tanks for themselves, not for me.

3 Likes