Decorations and New Abilities for Tank Commanders

Also I would like to see the commander mg or weapon in general (like the m3 lee mg turret) being able to rotate independetly by the other weapons

+1 The driver can use the hull’s directional machine gun.

6 Likes

Guitars with soldiers on frontlines - sure.
Guitars attached to tanks - bullshit.

2 Likes

Can I ask if you plan to nuff the bolt action gun as soon as possible?

1 Like

Well that’s what real tankers in ww2 did so…
just search "tanks ww2 crew " on your image search engine, the pics will speak for themselves

1 Like

Relax, it a WarThubder thing, it has been like this since a long time. It very rare to see it in game anyway.

1 Like

These are all great changes.

Seriously great changes. Makes me want an roof MG for the Semovente even more though.

6 Likes

Yes finally thank you so much, 10/10 update

3 Likes

I came to Enlisted to escape from BFV/CoD/WT bullshit and actually have WW2 aesthetics.

I was lured by this

But now the game is turning into this

No kidding, this dev blog breaks my heart.

17 Likes

It break your
bo7dgpwrddp51
?

9 Likes

Bez nazvanija (1)

8 Likes

God this is so cursed

And I like it

We are just giving the tool. You will see most players with designer taste in battles. Their tanks will look BEAUTIFUL and acceptable.

8 Likes

No, this is perfect.

I don’t see any balalaikas or teddy bears nonsense on these tanks.

Okay, let me show what kind of tank customization we ACTUALLY NEED:

1 Like

There is alway that one guy who put too much stuff on his tanks anyway

cczpk0gkk5501

2 Likes
  1. every tank should come with standard faction emblem (star/cross) and a random (!) turret number:
  2. if you want to add more decals, you should be able to unlock them either with gold or by completing a challenge (e.g. a decal of your choice for every X kills with tank) and place your decal on a pre-determined area on the tank (not random location with random zoom/rotation) or change their turret number:
  3. tanks should have preset seasonal skins by default (e.g. green for summer maps, white for winter maps), it doesn’t make sense to offer winter camo for Tunisia tanks; additional skin variations (like two-tone, splashes, stripes should be also obtainable either with gold or by completing tank related challenges:
  4. potentially additional sets of wheels/jerry cans/other items can be offered as further customization options

BUT not this

THIS is the tool we need.
Not teddy bears for 5-year-old kids.

24 Likes

Is soldier customization finally coming too?

2 Likes

Clip2net_220830183552

Actually I won’t argue with you. After all, you are right - not every tank had its own teddy bear. But not every tanker in Enlisted will make a tank with a teddy bear.

30 Likes

Most if not all of those 3D decorations will be the same assets from War Thunder.

Can we expect Enlisted to be integrated into the Gaijin marketplace, so that decoration coupons can be activated on either game?

Good, Good. But I’m worried that this may cause some gameplay problems, just like war thunder.

like this, some users may could use those camouflage, that may make even impossible to identificate…

그림1
그림2

… and some of they may could ruin the entire WW2 aesthetics-and Historical-ish of the game, like by adding Sakura bushes or using them as weird distractions.

well being despite worried about some bad cases, I think It may be a good one though.

21 Likes