Decals, numbers and Inscriptions on Tanks and Aircraft

It would be cool to have them. Every tank/plane in ww2 had it’s number and most of allied vehicles had inscriptions and decals on them as well. German and Italian ones weren’t covered in decals as much but some of them had them too. Here are some examples:

This is a picture of a t34 with a bunch of decals on it, my russian is kinda bad so I don’t know what it says

This is a similar example. My russian is not very good but I think it says: ,let the victory be ours’’

Here is a murican tank with a TON of decals on it

Captured KV with nazi flag on it

I couldn’t find any more pictures of german tanks with decals but here is a Panzer with regular numbers and symbols on it

thicc boi KV 2

Edit: forgot to add planes. Here is a yak 1

here are some sharks

3 Likes

yeah, like i suggested before, a cosmetic system like war thunder. but if possible, a bit more expancive

and of course, no bushes. those in a game like enlisted shouldn’t be a thing.

but fuel cans, helmets, masks, soviet stars, iron crosses, bundle grenades, flags ecc. many things could be introcuded.

and perhaps, also add new camouflages.

who knoes, we might also get the opportunity to create skins for each vehicles with contests. just like in war thunder worked for some vehicles.

4 Likes

I dont like bushes too, I would like to see camo net and flags more

2 Likes

Camo netting could be almost as bad as bushes I think.

1 Like

I think it will be cool so players will have to put it somewhere not to blind the gunner or driver. So putting it on the front will be hard. Most players will put it on the top of the tank to fool the bombers

That’s how bushes should work in war thunder, but it doesn’t.
Granted that’s probably an issue with barrel aiming.

Enlisted tanks have more realistic sights compared to wt, I hope they will have more realistic realisticness

not necessarely.

i would not compare what others titles did, but the main idea it can work.
they do not provide any cover. but just cosmetic purpouse.

such as,

since in my opinion, war thunder’s customization it’s a bit better than many others game because you can place for your own liking making it unique.
and as you can see, alot of stuff can be used to be cosmetic, and do not provide any advantages.

those would be cool. as historicall accurate some of those actually are.

immagine
immagine

immagine

( yes, i’m awared that those field modification affected the overhall armor and sometimes saved from certain danger. but for game purposes i would leave them just as cosmetic. a way to financially support this title )
but we’ll see.

customization was mentioned multiple times during Q&A so… let’s hope :smiley:

2 Likes

yeah… that is something stupid…

like in war thunder.

tell me how does this solder is supposed to see a damn thing like this?

lol. so yeah, placement should be revisited. and netting camo perhaps limited only to the sides or small areas.

( yes, 5 fuel cans cuz 4 weren’t enough, amirite ? )

1 Like

I like the idea BUT…
Will we be able to place soldiers on tanks as cosmetics or as armour upgrade?

53zeirzbuo251 (1)
Ps.
I REALLY like 2nd photo.

2 Likes

There is a name of picture - Tank shields during the second World War
There is a something about a game?

I have no couse to that. Red Army doesnt have a lot APC during a war so the soldiers use long hull of T-34 to reach the target. Isnt it obvious.

We are talking about applying this stuff in the game. What would you expect when discussing soviet union?

We wouldn’t be able to talk about the Soviets without at least mentioning Rush B.

With translates in the suicide charges that the Soviets did quite regularly

The point is, memes aren´t meant to be taken seriously and usually have nothing to do with nationalism (this one have nothing to do with it either). Nor should it cause nationalists to rise up in ww2 game.

1 Like

This picture sad Soviet union use people like tank shields in real life. I am stand against this and this attitude towards people. I suppose we gonna respect each other in these terms. Let me joking about war crimes? It was and it was a lot.
The second post of @5762269 right after this meme

What I`m i suppose to think?

1 Like

The picture that is obviously a joke because it is unrealistic to expect, that shell designed to pierce tank armour would loose even slight of its penetration strength after going through human body. The very idea is riddiculous.

2 Likes

That was probably the most harmless part of the jokes because it makes sense that panzerfaust would blow up whatever is sitting on the tank to cover it against infantry as well.

Well, soviet union used infantry to cover their tanks against infantry, because it is viable strategy (in fact, most if not all nations did it) but not to act as armour.
The armour part is what joke is about. And that is all what it was and still is… a joke about something unrealistic from any angle.
I have no doubts that cat did not aim to insult anyone who died sitting on tank during ww2

That is correct. Well I guess accuracy in historical terms of WW2 warfare will avoid some unnsessary conflicts. And I guess Tcat can answer it himself and he doesn’t need a lawyer, I beg my pardon. But All I just seen was

1 Like

No, he doesn´t (and it wasn´t really my goal either), but the way I see it, there is nationalist who needs to read some calming words instead so thread won´t get locked because of this bs (that is series of historicaly unrealistic jokes).

Now I apologize for salt, but everyone needs to cool down for this thread´s sake.