Dear Enlisted Devs

This goes in general for the team that decides what to implement, I won’t swear but I would like to complain about what is established in the new battle pass for Japan, we have been lacking interesting gold orders for a long time and what is implemented is disappointing, to say the least, I feel that there is a strong rejection of a faction that is not even remotely prepared for br 5, I honestly believe that if they removed two recolors from the worst tank in the game and gave it to others like the other factions it would be more interesting, as for the gold orders for weapons, I can understand their difficulty but there are a few to implement, but hey, I hope you don’t think that I hate them but I want to express my disagreement with a situation that could be solved

3 Likes

Well, you can buy an APC with MG’s now… With gold…

1 Like

On a free to play player base yeah that’s gonna go well

2 Likes

and the Japanese version of all the existing ones is the worst I have seen, not only does it have the windshield problem, but of all the APCs it is the one that drives the worst by far, even with the improvements installed it feels like driving with a brick

3 Likes

You should try the free version of the APC on Germany, thing can’t past over a puddle of mud.

1 Like

It was always their plan the allies need bots to farm with rockets

it’s funny how they set the ho-ha as premium…that should be the ending apc vehicle…

Make your suggestion then? Remember there is people complaining why 10 round type hei is gold order. So it is very hard to add something interesting without getting people complaining why that is not in tech tree.

they could add ho ki into progression

1 Like

if you look my profile,I did a few,like the hei shield machine gun,I ask about put rifle type 100 without flag,rockrt planes and our friend give us an event one ;3

New japanese APC released in already bugged state.
danganronpa-facepalm
The premium feature isn’t even MGs and armour protection, but see through windshield.

You suggested it as br5 tech tree weapon?

type 100 rifle in game don’t have any flag. That is the type 99 long rifle.
It will be extremely lame as a gold order weapon since that is just a copy paste of event weapon and there is already 2 version of type 99 in the tech tree.

Not weapon.

funny

but at least I did more than you,I give ideas for mortar dudes too

By suggesting an event rifle without flag as gold order weapon?

oh no, I was meaning as part of the tech tree, for gold weapons or vehicles they are a few yet

lol then what is your suggestion on Japanese gold order weapon? I was originally asking that.

gold weapons: shield version of hei rifle, and advanced version who I don’t remember from the type 2 who is not released yet in game, type 4 machine gun (adding photo)
9af58c6e02a14c2eb774cc4f8b453cf8
I think this is a type 100 but not sure (adding photo)
1e77f9674ad64b73a7703b2376159b99