Darkflow's U.S. faction bias is quickly causing Enlisted's downfall

Germany’s problem was that players were spread out to other maps and there weren’t enough players. If you take a simple example It would be Japan right now, which has no enemy other than America. Br1-4
Screenshot 2024-02-03 043043

And I tried the M2 carbine in Enlisted and it performed similar to the StG 44.

2 Likes

Yeah, it basically does… But with one difference…

4 Likes

The sights of German machine guns also obstruct the view, but the Browning M1919A6 machine gun does not. The FG 42 is in a semi-automatic mode, so to fire automatically like the M2 Carbine or T20 Automatic Rifle, you must change the shooting mode one by one. The FG 42’s sights are not particularly more pleasant than the M2 Carbine’s sights.

3 Likes

On the Pacific Front map, Japan’s win rate is high because the US military cannot use OP tickets. As I expected, factions with OP tickets that can capture strategic bases quickly have a high win rate.

4 Likes

Are you referring to this?

okay then lol

7 Likes

A simple solution would be to give Germany the same plane spam capabilities as America there are some rockets that Germany can get that would help them but 90 percent of them are not in WT and I don’t think Enlisted devs will go out of their way to model some rockets anyway the best option for Germany now is them getting FW 190 F-8 with 14 PB-2 rockets while US gets pershings that would offset US supremacy to some degree and Pershing would offset German tank supremacy but let’s see what’s gonna happen

Other than they could give ME-410 12 rocket unlike WT

• 3 under wings for total of 6

• 6 Wfr.Gr.21 Rocket in a rotating cylinder under fuselage

for total of 12

these are from my rocket for Germany topic that I’m working

Also if devs are crazy enough

I present you JU 288 with 35cm recoilless cannon give it HE ammo and you got yourself a flying tank

6 Likes

When you zoom in on German machine guns such as the MG 34 Patronentrommel and the MG 15, you can see that the magazine covers half of the screen. A fair comparison requires both zoomed-in and zoomed-out photos of both German and American machine guns.

3 Likes

Yeah, this MG sucks but… This weapon so irrelevant at this point, it doesn’t matter. You have so many good weapon to choose from at BR4 and less. That I do not know any person who actually care about MG34 patroblabla.

2 Likes

The player base has more balance implications than equipment in game. The first weeks after merge, we saw German BR5 go nuts with player base. Now we see those players moving to other countries or lower BR as a result; Germany BR5 has less players. You can complain about plane spam but ignore the massive gap in power with tanks and overall ease of playing Germany in general. I have fun playing both; rock paper scissor balance and all but this unbalance right now is a player base one. Get used to this changing week to week too

2 Likes

I just don’t want to see noobs farming with P-47 Thunderbolts anymore.

4 Likes

So when are you going to explain the fact that the default shooting mode setting for the FG 42 series is set to semi-automatic rather than automatic? Everyone is very interested in FG 42 and M2 Carbine. And it’s ridiculous that the M2 Carbine is more capable than the StG 44 in this game.

3 Likes

Not everyone has the same opinion of sights, AA sights on an infantry gun are obnoxiously in the way and many people like the 1919s sights

3 Likes

I am not speaking for everyone, I have literally stated only my opinion🤷‍♂️

1 Like

This was addressed in another thread i believe, and i believe, the idea was forwarded? .

3 Likes

That’s just your opinion due to your lack of Enlisted experience.

2 Likes

Aint no way you just said that

3 Likes

In my opinion, it is clear that Darkflow hates Germany.

3 Likes

Bro the thing you said could be applied to yourself as well I understand why you made this topic I myself am avid seeker of balance for every faction you could have suggested stuff to counter spam or give Germans the same ability to spam

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly why they have so many stuff in comparison to any other nation. What a hatred!

4 Likes