Darkflow, stop listening to only the clearly biased US mains when adding or changing things, listen to all players

I played a bit of the US,about 13 or so levels in each campaign,and I’ve played a lot of soviets,and I’m not against them getting good stuff, i just didn’t know how good some stuff was and it just sounded too good,i do want to have some competition,but not have to aim for,like I said,even smaller pixels than the jumbo

Well no worries… Super Pershing is on par with KT(H). Not more. In fact, KT is probably better still.

Yet, As a commonwealth (and de facto allies) affictionado, I’m not even asking for more.

I’m not a boo who wants a preferred faction to get better stuffs than the others, such as paras bypassing ratings rules for example. I play, and maxed, all factions.

Even Japan. The Emperor is pleased at me.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks, I have war thunder but I’ve barely played it,and it is pretty similar to enlisted, I thought it would be the jumbo 2:gun that does more damage edition. I don’t really want one faction to be better than the others, it’s just so hard to do it with each sides unique stuff, and with the stuff I bring up, germany usually gets the short end of the stick,but other nations do get other short ends of sticks, particularly Japan. And the paratroopers going in BR 1/2 games and pulling out RD 44s and sniper AVSs kind of ruins it,and speaking of paratroopers, they need to drop the double standard of balancing paratroopers base off their weapons, the OG43 doesn’t need to be BR4, the gun itself it $hit, a BR1 gun, and the flamethrowers are really bad, at that point taking a normal flamer squad is better due to better weapons,having all but the mortarman avaliable for its squad, and adequate AT weapons avaliable, like the panzerfaust compared to the GrB39, which go against T34s and is1s and 2s

1 Like

Super Pershing is the perfect counterpart. Can go toe to toe with Tiger II H, but also has a slower reload.

remember to make use of the 50 cal.

2 Likes

What do we call ourselves? tea-boo or something? I have no idea what a commonwealth guy is…

but whatever it is…I guess im that first.

2 Likes

Damn I almost believed you.

But seriously playing a faction with 99% winrate and then crying when people ask for new stuff in other factions to make the fight even is beyond me…

And this is becoming a recurring theme in the forum. So what do you want ? That people are only allowed to play Germany so you can keep farming bots in your BR 5 lobby ?

Oh yeah!
I’m keeping this one if anyone ever accuses me of being a kind of boo!

1 Like

They know it’s the best faction and they want it to be, easier that way. They all will say they’ve played every faction when it was quote on quote rough, they really don’t. They max them when the goings good and dip when it’s bad.

It’s largely seen as an us VS. them situation too, despite the fact that it’s bad for the state of the game as a whole.

How much have you played axis again? A few games was it you said?

How many round you got on the US eh? You seem to talk a lot for someone who appears to play under easy circumstances. I played quite a bit of axis back the eastern front when the game was first starting beta. I seen the writing all the wall then too when people complained about the PPSH 41 extensively.

I played a good 15 in TIII ( to test the variety of matches from I-V), zero problems easy rolls. It’s going to be more reoccurring the more the game develops, whether it’s denied or not. Think about that, just once in 15 under recent times. The US will get the pershing get a subtle increase than die back off when no one can unlock it or no players rotate.

if you are using an m10, pretty much all of them except the kt2 I think, but by some reason Allied players just refuse to use that thing and instead they keep complaining about the jumbo not being able to kill tigers

friendly reminder
dont be aggressive, keep civil

Nah not really, Germany ended up on top the moment the Tiger II P was added to the game, now wit the merge and the Tiger II H It ended way above everyone else when it comes to armored vehicles.

Super pershing is ok, on the other hand tho, IS 3 is a bit too much in my opinion :grimacing:

I play 90% only axis - I complain about two specific things here on the forums all the time:

First I hate it when my beloved Tanks are misrepresented, a shot that didn’t bounce in real life should also not bounce in the game.

Second tanks should have equal rivals.

Those two things are my basis for 90% of my posts here on the Forums.

I have complained alot about the Panther being worthless because it had no post pen damage. I argued that the Panther was according to every source available supperior in fighting armor to the Tiger tank.

Now the Panther rocks as it should, but at the cost of the tanks that were originally balanced around being its rivals.

So I will complain if the Panther gets nerfed because of lack of historical accuracy - and if the Panther stays the same I will complain because its BR counterparts are weaker.

Its a dilemma.

over 1000 US games. and you?

Buy all means. call a boo a boo. But its best to not pretend you are no different.

FYI I’m a teaboo first and foremost.

1 Like

All apologies but if you may have noticed, whenever any allied player suggest that there might be a problem with the game it always seems to be that the response is just that none of us know what were talking about.

It’s not a “small problem” that’s being encountered by those players and at the going rate it’s going to worsen. Sure, you might get 150 kill matches, but you will inevitably lose, especially now that it’s less populated on the allied side for US. It’s leisurely for Germany pretty much always but a grind to even get a close win for the US. Imagine the players that start playing the game now, you know what they will do? They will see how dismal an experience they are having and in response do one of two things. They will leave the game immediately or search for a better, which is germany. Thus creating a problem.

How many of those matches our from the current update, and I’m sorry to hear that because the Brits aren’t even qualified to be an independent faction in the game anymore according to the devs.

What’s the point in this by the way? Again why be here if nothing of value is offered. Are people going to be more open for suggestions or are we all just going to dismiss it like it’s just a problem of people complaining because there minorly inconvenienced? Almost everyone in here is just astonishingly toxic lol. Never room for feedback or anything just straight too “no you’re wrong I’ve played this many hours in the past”. Let’s put it this way too going forward, it’s not the past, the game is now different substantially. This update made the game effectively a whole new game and now it needs to be acknowledged as such. Maybe some problems are old, but there now more apparent, instead of being so driven by the US Vs them mentality why don’t people try to at least make valid suggestions going forward?

I’m going to be realistic, in terms of my own personal team bias if you want my preference, I’d like to place US and Germany at equals to how much I want to play both. At the going rate the experience is horrible on both sides. I’d like Britan but there gone, I’d play Japan, maybe Itally, and never Russia( no offense to the russian players lol). But what does that matter at all? That’s my preferences, not how the game should be.

Yep USA is empty and dead when I play

2 Likes