Darkflow should be hiring

Is this true? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean they do have open positions

Career - Gaijin Entertainment

1 Like

Legitimately, if it’s only 4 devs and that’s been the case for a while, I’m impressed.

I employ more dev’s and QA than that so… hat tip to the dev’s if it’s that lean.

2 Likes

Interesting, might have to apply once i finish my programming degree.

3 Likes

Ok, if this guys are 4 only, I do not expect fast advance regarding any aspect of the game.

i find it hard to believe that there are only 4 devs, specially considering scope of support personnel. but on other hand it would explain why bugs are not getting fixed.

6 Likes

I really doubt they are just 4 dudes.
But if they are, I’m turbo impressed and they have my respect.

3 Likes

Well.

On the forum we do have only 4 developers with a tag.
( that are at least active and interact publicly on the forum )

But not many others actual developers showing up.

That doesn’t mean they are only 4 :joy:

But it’s funny to think that way.

If that would be the case, both the blain and the glory should go to these inpavid madlads

5 Likes

Im pretty sure they are not 4 dude

3 Likes

Given their barebone website, that may be true to some extent, but not quite.

1 Like

Well. I remember that HnG once had dozens of devs etc. but the game’s best technical achievements since 2016 were map redesign, flamethrowers, Armor 2.0 and maybe bipods. They also didnt had a map dev for most part, probably most of them were employed for useless jobs.
Enlisted could be four or more. Neither would surprise me but then I am not a dev or sth. like that.

Bruh, Battlebit has only 2 or 3, and they improve the game legit every day

1 Like

1 Like

there is big difference in complexity between battlebit and enlisted.

Also, keep in mind most (if not all) 3D Models/textures, map environments/design, and such are made by a third party on request.

It’s a rather small studio for sure but doubt the OP from Reddit know for sure.

They’re doing great work regardless.

In what ways?

graphics, physics, animations, AI, maps and i probably forgot some things…

Being able to drag knocked comrades instead of simply falling to the floor when knocked down seems pretty complex to me.

not really… it makes for more complex gameplay, but it doesnt make making it complex. same mechanic in enlisted would probably take 5-50x more time to implement than in battlebit cause you would need custom animations for dragging and making it look somewhat realistic.

Idk it might be true but I still doubt that gaijin would accept just 4 dudes as a partner.
I think it is more likely that the guy was talking about the game “Dark Flow” which in fact only has 4 devs listed on their page.