D-Day

sure but now is full of jumping soviets with kalashnikovs. my point is that they concern isnt to solve the basic problems just to find another ways to suck money from lamers

Well… it is a business…
While I don’t agree in the slightest about pay to win premiums, I can at least understand them from a business point of view. Exept the pricing. Pricing is completely bonkers, especially for cosmetics :thinking:

The main thing that drags this game down is the monetization and how progression is made. Because progression is made insufferable to monetize the game. People rather quit the game(or move to more humble games that does not make you feel like a slave) than start a new campaign from zero.

Miserable progression spanned through out multiple campaigns, with high prices. Every campaign makes your time, effort and money reduce to zero every time you start another. You guys think through the lenses of bushiness but don’t think at the end user experience at all.

And to make things even worse, you thin out the player base in so many campaigns to the point you just have AI matches that become boring really fast. Your entire monetization pushes people away. What is happening to this game is really tragic, as it full of potential.

You need to UNIFY progression somehow and UNIFY all campaigns. Campaigns are a game within a game. You guys sell 5 games not one. I dont see this game getting too far anytime soon ,unless serious rework of the entire monetization/progression systems to make them in one SINGLE game not 5. The more campaigns will come the worse it’s gonna get.

The guy who is in charge of monetization of this game is delusional af. To give you an example a corporate company like EA they charged for their each DLC on Battlefield 1/3/4 for 10$. You guys charge 30€ for one (Stalingrad). 30€ is half of cost of a fully developed AAA game. How delusional is that? Is the monetization department doing cocaine? Do they have Zelensky on speed dial as they dealer for cocaine? Whoever is doing this, is not realistic and delusional.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, not only each campaign is a game within a game, progression is faction based to make things even worse. A layer on top of a layer, to spread thin the little game population you have to the point it’s just 2-3 players per each team in a match rest AI. I dare you to play some Axis Tunisia, tell me how the experience is to try to defend with AI only in your team.

1 Like

I support this request a lot! Old premium squads are not as attractive as the new ones. I think a lot of people will buy the old ones, if the have also an engineer on bord.

1 Like

very nice event, good rewards, simultaneous tasks. 10/10

yeah lets make the old ones P2W as well :clown_face: :joy:

Will this Battle Pass be renewed immediately without extension?

There is no point to extend it anymore since latest update. All previous major updates were tied to Battle Pass season, so they had to extend it every time the update was not ready yet, apparently now updates are separated from BP, and that’s good (still I may be wrong).

Make these events consist of a premium squad thats unattainable through purchase, but run it for a month. I’d like to just have historical units running in my lineup for authenticity and mixed battleplans. Make an achievement play 40 games or win 25 games? I think that would be fair.