D-Day

A second front was opened on the shores of Europe. The largest landing operation became one of the most important events in World War 2 — and an entire campaign in Enlisted. On June 6th, the world celebrates the valor of hundreds of thousands of soldiers who participated in it.

D-Day turned the tide of war — and will affect other Enlisted campaigns.

From June 6th (13:00 GMT) until June 9th (13:00 GMT) complete the tasks and receive rewards that will be useful in all campaigns!

REWARDS

This event’s rewards will allow you to upgrade weapons and soldiers in any army and also boost your experience gain, which is sure to come in handy after the release of the “Burning Skies” update.

Weaponry upgrade ticket

You’ll receive 3 for 2, 4, and 7 completed tasks

Soldier upgrade ticket

You’ll receive 3 for 5 completed tasks and 7 for 8 completed tasks

XP Booster +100% (for 1 battle)

You’ll receive 1 for 3, 6, and 9 completed tasks

About the rewards: weaponry upgrade tickets can be used instead of bronze orders to upgrade the firearms in any army. Soldier upgrade tickets can make any soldier instantly unlock a new perk slot without participating in battles.

TASKS

The tasks have to be completed in “Squads” mode. The tasks from a single day can be completed simultaneously.

June 6th-7th

• 30 kills from a bolt-action or semi-automatic rifle;
  • 15 machine gun kills;
  • 1 victory in the ”Battle for Normandy” campaign.

June 7th-8th

• 20 headshots;
  • 15 grenade kills;
  • Finish the battle in the top 50% of your team.

June 8th-9th

• 1 destroyed tank;
  • 50 kills with any weapon;
  • Finish the battle in the top 30% of your team.

TERMS OF THE EVENT

• This event’s tasks are counted simultaneously and can be completed even in a single battle.
  • On June 9th and 10th you can purchase the unreceived awards for Gold.
15 Likes

You requested such rewards in the last promotion. Catch. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Man this comic like art is great!

Also, nice! Another event with freebies! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

We already have soldier upgrade ticket and weapon upgrade ticket, what about vehicle upgrade ticket?

12 Likes

Let’s do it. in future promotions.

16 Likes

Thanks for the event.

1 Like

What a lovely lil birthday gift to me :birthday: was considering getting myself something nice for enlisted today too

1 Like

@1942786 would be nice if in future event like this we would get a profile pic or a poster or something as last reward as well

1 Like

Hey happy Birthday! Treat yourself to some funny premium! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice event, thank you very much!

Hi Keofox, we requested similar rewards, I suggested vehicle and plane upgrades, weapon upgrades are minimal bronze anyway, so not much incentive.

But Thanks for kinda listening :+1:

Thank you for the event Keo, personally free weapon upgrades are very welcome :slight_smile: .

Definitely getting the as-44 pack and stg 45 since stg has great looking uniforms and I like the mp43 and the as-44 is pretty much exactly that

1 Like

This looks great. Bronze orders can be a pain sometimes.

Many thanks.

Just be wary that the stg45 squad uniforms are really flashy. They’d be perfect during fall or in heavy foliage, but there’s not much of that in Berlin :thinking:

1 Like

Very Cool

Actually upgrading a weapon from 5 to 6 stars costs AT LEAST 39 bronze, so a weapon upgrade ticket is a more than welcome reward.

6 Likes

It would be nice if we could also buy them for gold.
I play about 4 battles per week so buying premium is a waste of money. Sth like those boosters would be a nice alternative.

1 Like

I’m a bit surprised we can’t yet. They would make a ton more money offering those, I’m certain many ppl would buy them.

I wouldn’t until we can choose when to activate it, because with my astounding luck, when I have boosters on it’s only conquests or bot teams…

1 Like

That’s nice but I’m also still waiting for some kind of additional rewards which are not consumables.

Maybe Filthy Thirteen headgear

Or special helmets