Custom maps uniform bug

no only the tiniest bit i got coding software so quick question when i want more APCs how do i add it to the file? like this?

lvt_4_editted{
_use:t=“us_lvt_4_common”
“moveable_obstacle:tag”{
}
}

sdkfz_251_1_editted{
_use:t=“germ_sdkfz_251_1_common”
“moveable_obstacle:tag”{
}
}

tried this didnt work

1 Like

Im currently working in a tunesia map but even with the correct briefing and changing the mission outfits to “tunisia” still spawn as berlin germans got any more fixes?

…It’s only about AI behavior/path finding, but not about drivable? I’m not sure that he currently want to create ai vehicles. Anyways… NVM.

Any screenshots? :frowning:

Maybe you accidently added some briefings?

The quotations. Ofc it did not work
You need the standard " " not “ ”. Some device try to make them fancy but this will not work.
If you use the correct quotations it will work

Idk it just throw the same error as my moon auto turret does. So i added the same tag to fix it. I guess why not

excuse me the correct qoutations brother i barely know the difference between a question mark and a exclamation mark Xd

Sometimes the sandbox gives you the old version of the map when you try to update it. You should try again

every time i change anything i change the version name so right now we are on V7

This is from my map:

It worked completely fine so i dont know why yours doesnt

last time we tried this every time we tested it didnt work and when we hosted the event for some reason it did work and everyoinie had the wrong uniforms because we expected to play as berlin uniforms XD so i have no clue why cant they just bring back the old way of doing it by selecting campaigns when u create the match

im very new to this but how can i spawn as germans in the editor

Click this button near the quite button.
And then set team to 2

thankyouuuuuu

1 Like

just tested the map and uniforms are now working

Probably because it should be without a capital letter (exactly tunisia).

are you fkn kidding me XD
i tried without capital letter and now it works

1 Like

Well thats how coding works. Every letter matters. So it is better to copy codes while learning.
It was what i have done 6 months ago when i was learning enlisted mod editor’s weird code syntax. Trust me, you cant find this kind of syntax anywhere else lol.

Ok here i can introduce a few things that you should know about the codes.

_use:t=“templateName” tells the game to pull the codes from the template after it. It is useful for entities.blk when you want to create a modified version of a template, call certain functions, or use the code you already wrote before.
Example from one of the weapons of my zombie map here:

_override:b=yes on the other hand, overrides any preexisting template that have the same name as the your entity.
Useful if you dont really need to use the original template anyways, or the template is already used extensively and causes more trouble to modify one by one.

Ok up to the types of things. You see a lot of those t=“something” and b=yes right? Here are their meanings
t = text
i = integer
r = real (or just floating point numbers like 2.1 and 0.72. It is also fine to input numbers without the . here if they happen to be integers.)
b = boolean (yes and no)
p2 = x, y (input 2 things)
p3 = x, y, z (input 3 things)

And many other

is there a way to make it drivable without the bot?

Yeah. Using scene.blk/entities.blk need to edit seats code (better to use entities).

Remove canPlaceOnlyOwner property from driver seat.

I’m sorry for delay, but i’ll soon send code/link to it.