Current Win Percentage with Germans

Howdy :slightly_smiling_face: But yeah Soviet and US is suffering everywhere unless you have a 4-stack, people are just more interested in playing Germans and more of the “good players/veterans” do, hence other players see themselves getting stomped there and join Germany’s side, so it just makes it worse and worse over time.

Ngl I didn’t anticipate this to happen, I figured all sides would be fairly balanced

It is enough to change the number of reinforcements and the capture speed

4 Likes

M1 Garands do not have 100-round magazines, laser pin-point accuracy and an RPM in the thousands

1 Like

Then don’t use the M1
Easily semi autos are the worst guns to choose in this game anyways
However, the other guns you can get your hands on? Some of the best in the game. You have all of the BAR’s, and the third to last Thompson in the line. Plus the P-38 does put some work in. Not to mention Shermans are solid for anti infantry work with their 75’s

1 Like

And they all go straight to slaughter against Tiger II and Germans with fg 42 2 and stg. Simply because there are too few of all allies for 5 BRs

Tiger II’s can be taken out by either infantry with an M9 Bazooka or a plane with a bomb. They’re not some immortal boogey man nor are they the bane of all who stand against the Germans
As for the manpower comment, that may be true. Hopefully once people start trying to get the Pershing, our numbers will be bolstered a bit

1 Like

communist panzer 4

welp now the german win rate might be going down since i have seen a lot of US player coming back today

The problem goes beyond the already fatally flawed matchmaking system. It’s that the majority of players are directly on the Axis, so statistically, there are more skilled players on that side than on the others. There’s nothing discouraging about that faction; if you have it maximized, you’re ready to play any campaign. Enlistment should address or promote the idea that not all players are exclusively for the Axis.

3 Likes

Problem is most German players default Grey zone camping and few people in my lobbies either have no AT or don’t have the M9. You have to have a player that’s a dedicated air man by default or hope there close enough to the grey zone to bayonet charge far enough to get a side shot. Even then you sacrifice you’re AT for the chance at the game being consistent enough to do damage to it.

3 Likes

I am my team’s dedicated AT man

I have the AT Squad, 1 AT Man in every squad, and a plane with enough ordinance to make sure that the remains of those Krauts will have to be picked up with a snow shovel and scrapped from the inside of the tank

1 Like

Well, the game is just kinda meh after the merge.

Got the para squad, fomo satisfied… therefore no point in suffering with allies or stomp with germans. The game is just not the same. The entire game feels like Berlin pre-merge.

2 Likes

Same here, I use one in every squad so there’s almost no uptime I have that I can’t counter them. I hope they never ruin the infantry anti-tank because it’s glorious, prolly the last thing real distinct the game has.

You know devs though, one day they will just say “we know you all would hate this decision but spontaneously we’ve decided infantry AT was just toooo potent, we’ve decided it would ultimately be best to balance it out by completely ruining it”.

1 Like

FG42 and AVS 36 being semiauto by default: bruh

there are many german players and little allied players on high br and allied players became full retards since the merge, worst teams i ever experienced in this game.

2 Likes

The poor pz4j was always the underdog, always in the shadow of the pz4h and the panther. People skipped over him as fast as they could, or ignore him entirely. Too vulnerable to face the Soviets, too slow to keep up with the Americans; Now finally the pz4j’s time has come to shine!

I just noticed I have enough tanker squads to simultaneously run the pz4e/f/f2/g/h/j and the up-armored premium 4j that tagged along in a bundle with the firefly.

1 Like

Then tell Gaijin to bring the M2 Carbine down to BR 3.

I am sick of Normandy, I cannot play the tunisia/pacific maps on BR 5

Can’t, that’s supposed to be the US top tier V incentive. The problem really lies in the fact that tier five is woefully trash due to how the game is set arranged and formatted. Recoiless auto weapons for all units with some strange notion that it should be that way, warped stats with a pitiful attempt at true balance that also falls short of asymmetry.

Not to mention AP mine spam and other strategies that require no skill like impact nade hand arty.

Pfft wouldn’t surprise me