Converting RP to Silver?

Hi! Has anyone thought of the possibility to be able to convert leftover research points into silver? For example the ability to be able to cancel/pause research on your currently researched item or if you have finished research and have left-over research points and convert it into silver?

3 Likes

I would like to be able to convert research points and/or silver into gold.
But that’s not likely to happen.

I like the idea but not happening since , silver for those RPs have already been paid after end of every game you get 5 silver per 47 RP so yeah and if we wanted to do that I rather see silver that you get for match being increased like 12 or 15 per 47 RP though both us are high on Hopium and devs don’t give a damn about economy the only thing they gonna do to improve it is by giving extra silver for Battle heroes that means newer player wont benefit and don’t bother talking to helper we might be on Hopium but they are on Copium since only thing they said about economy was that its in good state

2 Likes

I agree and wish they would increase silver rewards. I hate when you get 300 silver from the daily login…it feels like mocking. :frowning:

1 Like

yea it sure is when all i need for 300 silver is like 10 kill when i desert.

I’ve asked for it before yes.

1 Like