Consider adding vehicle repair costs appropriately

The new economic system I saw makes this game more like War Thunder
So can a vehicle repair fee mechanism be appropriately introduced?
Because the vehicle mechanism of this game has been over-abused at present, some players are willing to kill two teams of infantry after the tank they drive is destroyed in exchange for the right to respawn the next tank.
Some players fly planes for suicide attacks, and even have three planes in the queue to ensure that they can crash the plane into the ground at any time.

The ultimate reason for the proliferation of these gameplays is that the vehicle is destroyed without any penalty. Their vehicle is destroyed, and then what? You only need to send two more teams of soldiers to die and you can continue to be reborn.
The attacker may lose some manpower, but the defender’s unlimited manpower means there is no penalty at all.
And those players rely on this unhealthy gameplay to earn a lot of income

My suggestion is to increase the reward for vehicle destruction, which is currently a bit small, to encourage players to fight against each other instead of tacitly bombing infantry
Repair fees should be paid after a vehicle is destroyed to limit excessive abuse of the vehicle mechanism by some players. The more suicide attacks you launch, the higher the repair fees will be, thereby eradicating this bad behavior.

1 Like

No

32 Likes

No. As keofox stated before, such mechanics are not planned.

19 Likes

No please.

9 Likes

NO NO NO NO NO
kthxbye

8 Likes

Pay for every bullet before game start.

Gosh how I hated hng repair system. That was so bad.

6 Likes

nah

20 Likes

Instead of repair cost, just add Titan Rise spawn point system bruh, don’t open another Pandora Box considering the economic “draft” for post merge is incredibly bad for the existing playerbase and new players, specially new players

Damn I am getting H&G vibes here, their fricking gear are ungodly expensive in the late game

3 Likes

As a player I disagree with that.(must earn xp to be able to use something in batle,

Imo would only make the good players gap bigger than the ones that have more difficulty to make xp, and a vehicle could be a easy way for them to level the field.

If that even makes sence.

6 Likes

Throwing in a solid “No”

6 Likes

Vehicles and equipment maintenance costs is one of the rare few things where almost everyone comes with a concensus opinion:

• Everyone hates that mechanic. For good reasons.
10 Likes

Don’t know if this is a bait, or you legit want this in a game. But still, a huge NO from me!

7 Likes

It’s already challenging enough if you have two teammates who are tankers and are very good and never die. Most games I can’t even get into my own tank yet alone a plane. So hard no. If I played and got immediately killed, I would turn into Hitler in his bunker from the movie “Downfall”.

NEIN NEIN NEIN smashes Xbox controller into desk :rofl:

3 Likes

The only cost I would pay is to go down and risk my life to repair my tank.

4 Likes

And that itself, is already a honorably way to go down!

1 Like

Let’s add repair costs for OP only.

17 Likes

how about we also start paying 10% taxes straight to gaijin?
i started feeling too rich with all the inflation going around recently…

6 Likes

No. But if they did add repair cost then I would want the option to not even bring a vehicle and just bring 4 infantry squads as I would never play vehicles again after such a horrible suggestion is implemented.

2 Likes

6 Likes