Concern for the future of this game

What type of a sniper rifle does more damage than un-scoped rifle ?

M1 Garand - 12,7 dmg - with or without a scope
Gewehr 43 - 12,7 dmg - with or without a scope
AVS 36 - 13,2 dmg - with or without a scope
Kar98k - 21,0 dmg with a scope / 22,1 without a scope (smaller damage)

Kar98k is the only difference I found.

1 Like

Now check all BA sniper rifles again and look at 100m and 200m ranges. You may be surprised.

4 Likes

wrong? all the snipers deal the same damage as their none scoped counter parts with the only deviant from this being the pre-war kar98k but even then both will still one shot up to 400 meters

enlisted allows squads that are rather close to being historically realistic unlike hll where its just a shit feast of rubbish

enlisted still inpements AT weapons better and more realistically the hll

… going in circles here

thats damage falloff and is alot closer realistically then hll

Reading is hard I see.

Yes, enlisted allows you to build squads closer to how they were irl.
But enlisted also allows for far more unrealistic squads like volksrutm filled with FG42s. The price of the freedom of choise.
So I’d say it’s 1:1

Only in terms of tank damage models and that’s not what we are arguing about. Stop going back to this already.

If you don’t want to reform your question, it means you don’t want me to answer to you.
And this means you just want to win at all cost, not have an honest discussion.

Learn to read my friend.
This comment was related to the issue of sniper and normal rifles having the same damage. And that’s not true as sniper versions have far more damage at longer ranges.

As for damage fall off in HLL:
Yeah, quite harsh. But maybe you want to talk about dispersion? Again? (Talking about going in circles.)

1 Like

hll has 6 man squads as a limit so enlisted does it better

wow so you admit that enlisted has more realistic gun play?

so you concede

no i just want to stir you up since you want to have a baised opinion that you got so hung up on

wow so you have pickked the ONE devianted that i already stated as such
and the picture paints a unrealistic damage falloff
so g34 and m1 both need two shots at 100 meters and in enlisted its 1 shot at 100meters? like come one have a better augment
and dispersion has already been brought up

HLL doesn’t have full FG42 quipped 9 man volkssturm squads.
How is that better?

Also what happened to special squads you’ve just brought up?
Also what about depleted squads? You know, irl is not the same as what manuals say.

Me: look at stats
You: some flase information about stats of BA snipers
Me: learn to read
You: I won!
Me: ?

Yes, enlisted has more realistic tank damage models. Just like I’ve said at the beggining.
No, enlisted doesn’t have more realistic gun mechanics. No, tank damage models are not part of gun mechanics.

I could say the same. Especially in the part where you tried to convince me 50% is greater than 75%.

I’ve learned from you.

You: bring up damage fall off
Me: ok, but what about dispersion
You: stop being biased!!! stop cherrypicking!!!

Now, some more examples:

• flamethrowers being widely available and wielding a rifle
  • 56kg hand canon that can be shoulder fired (+ rifle + backpack)
  • MGs being used like heavy assault rifes
  • FG42 for every conscript, partisan and their mother
  • wunderwaffe fedorow and other
  • …

HLL:

• 6 man squads
  • damage falloff

still an improvement

hll dosnet have then so enlisted is one up

reads stats, sees enlisteds stats are much better then hll = enlisted win

damage fall, and bullet pen both enlisted do better and they are kinda big factors

where?

this whole statement is cerry picking

hll worse squads and worse damage falloff

hll is nothink more then a pretender hard core shooter that at its core is based around competition

Enlisted can have both better and worse squad compositions.
So a draw.

It doesn’t specify what squads they are. Only that they aren’t tank or sniper squads.
So they can be anything. Assault, engineer, artylery…

Says in HLL scope makes guns magically more powerfull, not like in enlisted
Enlisted:

Damage fall means shit if you can’t hit the target.
In terms of pen I never noticed any major difference.

It’s it what you did:

• you can’t cook grenades
  • you have only 6 man squads
  • greater abundance of AT (false information)
  • damage fall off

Sounds about as much of a cherrypicking.
(Clarification: I wrote “no cherrypicking” but I realised it’s a bad description of this list so I edited it. Feel free to skip this.)

Comparagle squads, worse damage falloff, better dispersion.

What does it have to do with gun mechanics?

1 Like

Hell let loose is famous for its unique style - big open fields, people hiding in the bushes (sniping each other dicks), running across open field = suicide.

However - in one of the updates some weapons were wrongly zeroed :poop: :poop: :poop:

And - as in this game players shoot at distances of 200 m and above, 1 mm deviation on the monitor is like 2- 3 meters of difference in the game :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like Tunisia but with less tanks.

Ah yes, the infamous U14. I wonder if they manage to recover.

Also it’s offtopic and serves only to boost your ego by shitting on the other game. Or maybe I’m wrong?

1 Like

Why Im shitting on that game is because I find it extreme funny…

1. “There are no hackers in HLL” - and people are using speed-hacks in a public servers.
  2. “There are no hackers in HLL” - and people are posting their games with hacks on YT.

People are downloading this game - only to work as a cannon fodder for snipers, artillery and hackmeisters :rofl:

1 Like

I never encountered anybody saying “There are no hackers in HLL" but I’m not following the news nor community.

Well, one may say ppl download enlisted to shoot at targets that don’t even try to defend themselves (AI).
So to me it sounds like “ha ha, this game is different and that’s so funny” and I don’t get the joke.

Also it’s still offtopic.

how can you have an engineer squad with one engineer role?
or a medic sqaud, or heavy weapons?

yea being unable to cook grenades is unrealistic
6 man sqauds vs 9 man, i know which one wins here
where did i say that hll had more AT?, i merely stated that there was alot
damage fall off is the best thing about enlisted and is the only reason why enlisted gun play is better

lazer accurate with no effort

Then call it a team. Like a medic team of 2 medics and a leader.

Maybe it’s already time to move your fat ass and actually look at those stats. Because what you are saying is completelly wrong.

Kar:
25.4dmg@10m 19.9dmg@100m 16.0dmg@200m
Sniper Kar
24.2dmg@10m 22.4dmg@100m 21.0dmg@200m

And it’s similar for all other BA sniper rifles.

So stop being biased, check those god damned stats and stop spreading lies. They don’t do the same damage.

You complained said enlisted is better and then complained HLL has too much AT.
So it looked like you claim that enlisted has less AT and that’s false.

So now you like dispersion?

Agree, it’s the only clearly better thing.

1 Like

so worse

maybe you should read the whole thing

its better then lazer accurate

Im confused. How is dogfighting bad? Yeah, if you do not pay attention and get rocked, then it’s not “dogfighting bad”. There is nothing cooler than having to fight from inside the cockpit view, suddenly all those “optimal” maneuvers done with 3rd person view turn out to be impossible, you cannot just run back into the furball like in WT and have to deal with stuff on your own. I love it

2 Likes

When is it coming then? Other games with bots in fps don’t have this issue. Is it not possible to run other FPS games with successful bots and look at the source do some note taking or just downright copy the code and make a few changes down the way?

Just don’t walk in front of the enemies gun