Coming Soon: Economy Changes

I’ve literally never once “re-rolled” soldier perks and my guys kill just as fast as anybody else’s. Maybe you need to back off the minmax

6 Likes

yea i mean if i can live with it then most people will be fine (cause im just an average player)

Agree, my squads still consist of the pre-merge soldiers i used. i.e. normandy german tier 1 soldiers. I am not even touching their perk points lol

2 Likes

I would like to see some increased silver earnings. For example I had this decent game today with a 50% booster and only got around 3k silver:

3 Likes

Welp, time for an even bigger wave of “why am I fighting what the game says I’ll be fighting” from the newbs when they get that first semi auto. More newbs breaking into BR III faster. This is mightily unfortunate

Remove soldier perk RNG.

Then I will have nothing to complain about regarding the economy update.

I’d ask for vehicles to be free, as it’s an advantage pre-merge players have, but it’s likely the devs are attempting to make the grind as close to WT as possible, so it’s unlikely.

8 Likes

People asked for tech tree. This is tech tree

6 Likes

Don’t hit me with those negative ways to early in the morning.

The new economy does seem pretty reasonable.
With prices like these it might be worth farming the repeatable tasks of the BP.

Ah dumb luck, I just bought and researched a bunch of vehicles, I wish knew this earlier.

Well my misfortune is some else’s fortune. Great change.

3 Likes

People now ask for free vehicles, but will they succeed once more?

1 Like

i mean i get that it suck vehicle arent free like before but it is what it is guy sometimes you just gotta let it go (kinda like how old GO havent come back at all)

anyway speaking of old GO anyone got a recommendation on them? just in case it come back?

No because that was campaign system. Can’t have your cake n eat it too dude

4 Likes

Depends on what factions you play and on what BR.
For veterans it’s probably the most logical to pick up weapons for your favourite faction and BR.

There is no point on spending GO or real money on something virtual just to look at it.

1 Like

i play all faction so anything (that i didnt have) would be fine

so i only have like 1 of RMN G43k and i think that all maybe

Favourite BR?

GREAT

Quick question:
If the price of enlisting soldiers is reduced, i guess the price for which we sell them would also be reduced, so around 90% of new price.

If that’s the case, we got some cleansing to do in our ranks

4 Likes

mostly 3+ but sometime i do go low br

1 Like

I like the Hyde myself, but all the pistol carbines are great

1 Like

Obviously, because then you’d get infinite silver if the sell prices aren’t changed

11 Likes

this is easy to review:

Well Done!

6 Likes