Combat notes: Battle Rating

You still haven’t used the beautiful profile pic i made for you?
I’m disappointed

6 Likes

Or, crazy idea, don’t rely on the worst method to take on enemy armor. If you’re that worried about BR V tanks, bring a plane

Me too. They still haven’t removed it.

And I can’t even opt out from being sent there sometimes (insta quit anyway).

I can’t use my 76 Jumbo because it fights Cold War ATGM’s

1 Like

You might not like it, but some people like both Arial and Tank combat, facing BR5 in BR3 removes that completley from the lineup.

Nope. Find a spot that’s out of enemy’s line of sight and hammer objective with HE. If you can’t do that you got 3 infantry squads for a reason. Be useful for once and put bodies on point

1 Like

Good luck getting your M4A3 - 105mm out of spawn when there is a Tiger 2 looking at you

2 Likes

THEN DON’T SPAWN THE SHERMAN IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL DIE THE SECOND YOU DO
Wait a little bit, play some infantry, take objective. Oh look! Gray zone and spawns have moved and now that Tiger isn’t staring down your spawn! NOW you can spawn in your Sherman, without some 200 odd tickets being thrown away as burnt husks at previous objective

1 Like

And you lost 50% of your tickets on the first cap, because you were undertiered - sounds legit

That’s a you issue. I’ve seen matches come back from that

1 Like

haha sure it is… dude look at this chat, no one agrees with you and you still insist that everyone else are wrong

3 Likes

IMG_2382
Yes

1 Like

And how is your version better? I’ll face ATGMs with M4 sherman from BR3.

Just saying the same dang issue exists in War Thunder. The holy and faultless system everyone wants this game to imitate

alternative title: How to deal with the worst matchmaking system ever made.

You’re gonna embarrass yourself if you release the game on steam in this current state. The matchmaker is atrocious. New players having to face kv1s, Shermans and ppshs with tier 1 gear is absolutely pathetic effort on your part.

Give us +1/-1 mm already

8 Likes

Delusional the toturial.

4 Likes

Yeah, and that issue exists almost exclusively due to atgms. A thing we don’t have and won’t have for a while.
I don’t hear any similar complining from BR2 for example. Though I don’t follow anythong WT related.

I wish DF/Gaijin would listen, I’m not sure what they’re thinking.

I’d even recommend

BR 1 = -25% xp
BR 2 -3 Normal xp
BR 4-5 + 25% xp

Join any faction get additional +10%

The current BR system is terrible to new players trying to TRAIN, RESEARCH, UPGRADE and purchase every weapon.

Who ever heard of a video game where you fight bosses at level 1 with a stone axe?! Other than this one that is.

4 Likes

Separate I and leave the rest as is

Iirc that exists because you guys removed a certain weapon(s) in SG.

2 Likes